Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains minutes, constitution and by-laws, financial records, membership lists, and correspondence from 1930-1980. Club concerns and focuses include: utility problems, local celebrations, health issues, other community clubs, schools, and combating communism.
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection consists of two scrapbooks (1931-1933 and 1945-1946) from the Chester Park School Parent-Teacher Association.
The collection consists of two PTA scrapbooks for the years 1949-1950 and 1960-1961.
The collection consists of three scrapbooks spanning 1956-1958 and 1967-1968.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The scrapbooks are comprised of newspaper clippings.
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
The collection consists of minutes for the years 1922-1944 and two scrapbooks for the years 1976-1977 and 1977-1978. The scrapbooks contain correspondence, photographs, programs, flyers, certificates, PTA officers' names, and school district information.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
The Riverside School PTA collection contains materials, bulletins, programs, etc. These scrapbooks contain classroom photos, teacher photos, PTA board members, fund raisers, medical advisement for the given year, and any other special interests throughout the year. The collection contains 15 scrapbooks of the PTA and 1 ledger of the PTA.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
- Neighborhoods 12
- Associations, institutions, etc. 10
- Education 9
- Educators 9
- PTA 9
- Parent Teacher Association 9
- Parents 9
- Schools 9
- Students 9
- Teachers 9
- Women 9
- Elementary schools 8
- Elementary school students 6
- Teaching 6
- Buildings 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Newspaper clippings 4 ∧ less
- English 11
- Undetermined 2
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 9
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- Bayview Heights Community Club records 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Chester Park Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- East High School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ensign Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Homecroft community 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kenwood-Barnes Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Riverside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Washburn Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1 ∧ less