Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Correspondence 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Oral history 2
- Oral history interviews 2 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1