Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club records
The collection contains: cashbook, publications, news clippings, yearbooks, photographs, and scrapbooks. Some scrapbooks contain photographs.
Family Service of Duluth records
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
United Cerebral Palsy - Duluth Area records
The collection holds photograph albums, scrapbooks primarily of newspaper articles about the local association, and the newsletter "Cerebral Palsy Messenger" of the Duluth Area UCP and the renamed UCP of Northeastern Minnesota, 1972-1994.
Dates: 1951-1994; Majority of material found in 1954-1994
- Organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Families 2
- Minutes 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Social service 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Cerebral palsy 1
- Childhood and youth 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Constitutions 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- United Cerebral Palsy - Duluth Area 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1