Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Julius H. Barnes papers
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
Company 719 CCC S-51, Camp Charles Alumni records
Eight reunion groups have formed, resulting in this collection consisting of a diagram of the camp, scrapbooks, photographs, and correspondence.
Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club records
The collection contains: cashbook, publications, news clippings, yearbooks, photographs, and scrapbooks. Some scrapbooks contain photographs.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Duluth Garden Flower Society records
Family Service of Duluth records
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee collection
The collection consists of a variety of materials related to the Duluth Public Schools, collected by the Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee.
United Cerebral Palsy - Duluth Area records
The collection holds photograph albums, scrapbooks primarily of newspaper articles about the local association, and the newsletter "Cerebral Palsy Messenger" of the Duluth Area UCP and the renamed UCP of Northeastern Minnesota, 1972-1994.
- Publications 6
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Minutes 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Education 3
- Families 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Organizations 2
- Public welfare 2 + ∧ less
- English 8
- English 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Company 719 CCC S-51, Camp Charles Alumni 1
- Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee 1
- United Cerebral Palsy - Duluth Area 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less