Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
- Annual reports 4
- Correspondence 4
- Membership Lists 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Publications 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Account books 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Town View Improvement Corporation 1 ∧ less