Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 10
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Correspondence 7
- Publications 7
- Annual reports 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Financial statements 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- By-laws 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Businesses 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Organizations 3
- Women 3
- Business 2 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Town View Improvement Corporation 1 ∧ less