Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Clubs 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Organizations 3
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Lakeside - Lester Park (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Woodland (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Agendas 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1