Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Veterans 2
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Children 1
- Civil defense 1
- Clubs 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1