Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract The collection includes correspondence, clippings, reports, scrapbooks, financial records, photographs, and minutes of the Beta of Clovia sorority at the University of Minnesota.
Found in: University Archives
Abstract Collected minutes, program brochures, event memorabilia, fundraising and financial records, operations and policy materials, and annual reports, yearbooks, and other publications, from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Overview This collection documents the life and career of Donald Nivison Ferguson, Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of Minnesota. Contents include articles, speeches, clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, programs, photographs, awards, publications and scrapbooks. Family history materials, to include school assignments and drawings of John Ferguson, and information about Ferguson Hall at the University are included.
Found in: University Archives
Abstract The collection contains various prints and other ephemera illustrated by Evelyn Curro.
Dates: 1949 - 1955
Abstract Collected minutes, reports, clippings, program announcements, fundraising material. correspondence and building plans from the Flushing branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Dates: 1895-2015; Majority of material found within ( 1930s-1970s).
Abstract Contains records of the Normanna Male Chorus of Duluth, Minnesota, including meeting minutes, bylaws and constitutions, songbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, sound recordings, and other items.
Abstract Collected minutes, brochures and flyers, correspondence, and other materials related to the Prospect Park YMCA branch buildings, camps, residence program, and athletics.
Abstract A collection of programs and newspaper clippings from various periods in the history of the Minnesota Orchestra.
Dates: 1906-1908, 1944-1949, 1986-1997
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Abstract Records of the Railroad Department and later Transportation Department. Material includes secretary reports, information on the potential expansion of railroad work into foreign countries, as well as convention and conference reports. Also included is information on selected railroad branches, which ranges from a note card outlining basic information about the building to multiple folders containing minutes, reports and publications.
Dates: 1858-1989; Majority of material found within ( 1900-1960).
Abstract Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
Abstract Photo albums, scrapbooks, and photographs documenting YMCA work with the United States Armed Forces, primarily documenting World War I and World War II. The scrapbooks contain some photographs and ephemera, but contain mostly newspaper clippings.
Dates: 1863-1981; Majority of material found within ( 1900-1960).
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, proceedings, agendas, statements, scrapbooks, delegate lists, active members lists, promotional material, conference attendance lists, fact sheets, financial documentation, diagrams and maps of convention spaces and cities, journal and newspaper articles, bulletins, and other material from the international as well as some national conferences of the North American YMCA.
- Collecting Area
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 7
- University Archives 2
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1
- Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature 1
- Performing Arts Archives 1
- Photographs 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Correspondence. 2
- Prisoners of war. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Artists 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Brochures 1
- Bronx (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Canteens (Establishments). 1
- China 1
- Choirs (Music) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- Norwegian 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Armed Services Dept. 2
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 2
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee. Army and Navy Dept. 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- American Society of Aesthetics 1
- Association of Secretaries of Young Men’s Christian Associations of North America 1
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Company. 1
- Bach Society 1
- Biever, Anna Rose. 1
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men's Christian Association. Flushing Branch. 1
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. . Bethelship Seamen's Branch. 1
- Burke, Lynn, 1943- 1
- Burnard, Dorsey. 1
- Clovia (Alpha chapter) 1
- Clovia (Beta chapter) 1
- ConRail. 1
- Curro, Evelyn Malone, 1907-2005 1
- Erskine, Audrey. 1
- Ferguson, Arline Folsom 1
- Ferguson, Donald N. (Donald Nivison), 1882-1985 1 ∧ less