Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Collected minutes, program brochures, event memorabilia, fundraising and financial records, operations and policy materials, and annual reports, yearbooks, and other publications, from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Abstract Collected minutes, reports, clippings, program announcements, fundraising material. correspondence and building plans from the Flushing branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Dates: 1895-2015; Majority of material found within ( 1930s-1970s).
Abstract Collected minutes, brochures and flyers, correspondence, and other materials related to the Prospect Park YMCA branch buildings, camps, residence program, and athletics.
Abstract Records of the Railroad Department and later Transportation Department. Material includes secretary reports, information on the potential expansion of railroad work into foreign countries, as well as convention and conference reports. Also included is information on selected railroad branches, which ranges from a note card outlining basic information about the building to multiple folders containing minutes, reports and publications.
Dates: 1858-1989; Majority of material found within ( 1900-1960).
Abstract Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
Abstract Photo albums, scrapbooks, and photographs documenting YMCA work with the United States Armed Forces, primarily documenting World War I and World War II. The scrapbooks contain some photographs and ephemera, but contain mostly newspaper clippings.
Dates: 1863-1981; Majority of material found within ( 1900-1960).
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, proceedings, agendas, statements, scrapbooks, delegate lists, active members lists, promotional material, conference attendance lists, fact sheets, financial documentation, diagrams and maps of convention spaces and cities, journal and newspaper articles, bulletins, and other material from the international as well as some national conferences of the North American YMCA.
- Photographs 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 3
- Prisoners of war. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Brochures 1
- Bronx (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Canteens (Establishments). 1
- China 1
- Flushing (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations. 1
- Low-income housing -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 1
- Merchant marine -- United States. 1
- Mexican-American Border Region. 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Park Slope (New York, N.Y.). 1
- Queens (New York, N.Y.) 1 ∧ less
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Armed Services Dept. 2
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 2
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee. Army and Navy Dept. 2
- Association of Secretaries of Young Men’s Christian Associations of North America 1
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Company. 1
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men's Christian Association. Flushing Branch. 1
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. . Bethelship Seamen's Branch. 1
- Burke, Lynn, 1943- 1
- ConRail. 1
- International Committee of YMCAs. 1
- International Convention of Young Men’s Christian Associations. 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Army and Navy Dept. 1
- Pennsylvania Railroad 1
- Transportation YMCA of the USA. 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 1
- United States. Army. 1
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 1
- United States. Navy 1
- United War Work Campaign, Inc. 1 ∧ less