Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The Arnold Lobel papers contain materials, both written and illustrative, related to Lobel's work as a creator of children's books.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
The collection contains production material, including manuscript and illustrative material, for children's books and related materials written and/or illustrated by Don Freeman.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
This collection contains print and art production materials for over a dozen titles written and/or illustrated by Lauren Stringer.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Collection contains typescript, galley proofs, and illustrations for two children's books created by Mircea Vasiliu.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 10
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Illustrators -- United States 10
- Picture books 9
- watercolors (paintings) 8
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Fairy tales 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 3
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Color separation (technique) 3 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 3
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- DuRee, David 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Freeman, Don, 1908-1978 1
- Freeman, Lydia 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Freeman, Roy 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lobel, Arnold 1
- McCrackin, Nanci 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Nijinsky, Vaslaw, 1890-1950 1
- Peter I, Emperor of Russia, 1672-1725 1
- Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, 1137-1193 1
- Slobodkin, David 1 + ∧ less