Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
Collection contains typescripts, correspondence, and illustrative material for one picture book by Leslie Tryon.
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Illustrators -- United States 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Picture books 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Sketches 3
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Grifalconi, Ann 1
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Parker, Nancy Winslow 1
- Sendak, Maurice 1