Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
The collection contains production material related to over a dozen children's books written by Elizabeth Winthrop.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to publications written by Linda Sue Park between 1999 and 2013.
The collection contains production material related to novels and picture books written by author Pat Lowery Collins.
The Sarah Weeks Papers contain original typescripts and related materials for children's books written by Weeks.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
- Children's literature, American 7
- Children's stories, American 7
- Manuscripts for publication 7
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Picture books 5
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Sex role -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 3
- Baseball stories 3
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 2 ∧ less
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Collins, Pat Lowery 1
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 1
- Grifalconi, Ann 1
- Kroll, Steven 1