Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of original and copy prints and negatives of Duluth, buildings, sites, views, parks, and development of the area.
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection consists of black and white photographs by Hjalmer C. Rykken amateur but experienced photographer, that were made between October 1958 and July 1962. Content of the photographs includes: streets, views of Lake Superior, Central High School, Fire Hall, the Hibbard Plant, Lakefront, the First Presbyterian Church, Elliott Packing Co., Park Point, and Rail Road tracks.
The collection consists of 127 slides on the history and development of West Duluth, including reproduced historic images and views from the 1980s likely photographed by Robert VanKleek. These slides may have been used to illustrate public presentations by VanKleek on the history of West Duluth.