Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 262
Collection contains correspondence, class handouts, lecture notes and visual aids, published articles and reports, subject files, audio tapes and videotapes relating to Perlis' work in computer science education, programming languages, and compiler programs.
Collection contains the papers of Alexander A. Granovsky, professor emeritus of entomology at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Alfred Owre, Dean of the College of Dentistry at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Allan McCoid, professor of law at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
The collection includes two historian's books of Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota Chapter.
Collection contains the papers of Alrik Gustafson, professor and chair of the Scandinavian department at the University of Minnesota.
The collection includes correspondence, notes, legal papers, clippings and photos relating to Czechs in the U.S., electricity, smoking, students and other topics of interest to Anthony Zeleny, professor of physics at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Anwar G. Chejne, professor of Spanish and Portuguese and chair of the Middle Eastern Languages Department at the University of Minnesota.
This collection contains the papers of Arnold M. Rose, sociology professor at the University of Minnesota.
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
Collection contains the papers of Arthur J. Madden, professor of chemical engineering at the University of Minnesota.
Personal identification documents and certificates, manuscripts and articles written by A. Meikup, teaching materials, sheet music, research into Estonian geographical names, newspaper clippings of obituaries.
This collection consists of manuscript production materials related to children's books written by Barbara Juster Esbensen. The collection also includes unpublished writings, correspondence, and miscellaneous material.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of noted public welfare administrator and social work educator, Benjamin E. Youngdahl. Personal correspondents include Harry Truman, Adlai Stevenson, Hubert Humphrey, and John F. Kennedy. Materials documenting Youngdahl's career in the academic and public sectors form the bulk of the collection.
The collection consists of notes written by Benno Wolff for classes at the University of Minnesota Law School, along with some other class materials such as exams and case briefs.
The Beulah Compton papers contain reference materials, course materials, audiovisual materials, case studies, minutes, and papers—in particular, those related to her work on the St. Paul Family Centered Project, which focused on multi-problem families that required assistance from more than one agency.
Collection contains casework materials, correspondence, notes, and other papers of Beulah Compton, professor of social work at the University of Minnesota.
This collections contains the papers of Minnesota poet, musician, and essayist Bill Holm (1943-2009), including manuscripts, correspondence, published works, journals, publicity, teaching curricula, and materials collected from Holm's travels.
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Bryce L. Crawford, Regent's professor emeritus in Chemistry and dean of the Graduate School, 1960 to 1972.
This collection contains the papers of Dr. B.J. Kennedy, professor of oncology at the University of Minnesota. Within this collection are Oncology Department administrative documents, publications and manuscripts by Dr. Kennedy, conference proceedings, Dr. Kennedy's personal files, research, images, photographs, and films.
The collection contains nine snapshots of Miss Nelson, the Vermilion Lake School, and her eight or nine pupils who are unidentified, and appear to be five to twelve years of age.
Collection contains the records of the Center for Advanced Feminist Studies at the University of Minnesota.
- Subject: Teaching X
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 182
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 25
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 15
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 8
- Performing Arts Archives 7
- Social Welfare History Archives 6
- Children's Literature Research Collections 4
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 4
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 4
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 3
- Northwest Architectural Archives 2
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 1
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Teaching 26
- Teachers 23
- Education 19
- Educators 19
- Law -- Study and teaching 19
- Students 16
- Notebooks 15
- Schools 15
- Women 15
- Neighborhoods 14
- Elementary schools 12
- Families 12
- Photographs 12
- Associations, institutions, etc. 11
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 10
- PTA 10
- Parent Teacher Association 10
- Parents 10
- Scrapbooks 10
- Elementary school students 9 + ∧ less
- English 225
- English 19
- Multiple languages 13
- Undetermined 6
- Chinese 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 13
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 10
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 7
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 7
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 5
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 5
- University of Minnesota. School of Social Work 5
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 5
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 4
- Haggerty, Melvin E. (Melvin Everett), 1875-1937 4
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 4
- National Research Council (U.S.) 4
- National Science Foundation (U.S.) 4
- Schaper, William A., 1869-1955 4
- University of Minnesota 4
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 4
- University of Minnesota. College of Agriculture 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of Botany 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of Chemistry 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of History 4 + ∧ less