Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 136
The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Contains administrative records, such as board meeting minutes, policy statements, financial records, production files, subscription materials, editorial files, and general correspondence.
Records documenting the Metropolitan Minneapolis YMCA interactions with various related organizations, including the Ladies Auxiliary, Minneapolis Y Wives, Minneapolis Church Athletic Association (MCAA), and the Y Men's International clubs.
Collection contains documentation by and about the Amazon Bookstore Cooperative, a feminist women's bookstore founded in Minneapolis in 1970 and for many years the oldest operating women's bookstore in the United States.
The Amerikan Uutiset collection (n.d.) consists of manuscripts and typescripts, in Finnish, of published articles by Terttu Katka, George Latvala, Matti Kantola, Paavo A. Kairanen, and Elina Beck.
This collection consists of manuscript materials for children's books written by Andrea Davis Pinkney, including corrected typescripts, page proofs, correspondence, ephemera, research and notes.
Papers (1908-1969) of Angela Mischke (b. 1905), a Polish American, consist of an autobiography.
Excerpt from memoir "Anna's Story", concerning experiences in Augsburg, Germany, Displaced Persons camp, covering the period of Summer 1945 - Fall 1949.
Papers consist of an account of family life in Velkrop, Austria-Hungary (later in Czechoslovakia, now in Slovakia), in the late 1800s. Guzy discusses agriculture, the role of the churches, marriage customs, housing, folk medicine, foods, clothing, funerals, holidays, and child care.
The collection contains typescripts for five titles by Anthony Peyton Porter.
Contains correspondence, minutes, reports, proceedings, audio tapes, and artifacts that document the history and activities of the AWC. The records include officers' correspondence, administrative records, AWC policies, committee minutes and correspondence, AWC conference programs, an incomplete run of the AWC Source, correspondence on procedures for being chartered and writing bylaws, and files documenting individual chapter's activities which sometimes contain local newsletters.
The collection contains organizational files, correspondence, minutes of the board of directors and committees, membership information, conference and meeting materials, and photographs.
This collection consists of production material for children's books by Barbara Corcoran.
This collection consists mostly of family photograph albums from Barbara Diamond.
Barbara Latham’s papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children’s books. The collection contains production materials for 19 titles published between 1939 and 1965 as well as correspondence and materials for various unpublished works.
These papers mainly consist of correspondence between Rose (nee Berman) Goldstein and her family, including her mother (Sarah Berman), father (Alexander Berman), her three brothers, and husband (David Goldstein). Additionally there are published materials and family history writings.
Includes correspondence, press clippings, articles, photographs, notes, and production materials created or collected by author and dancer Beth Obermeyer.
The Bisexual Organizing Project records include the administrative records and resource documents used by the Bisexual Organizing Project for the Bisexual Organizing Project.
This collection contains scrapbooks with photos and ephemera from the B'nai B'rith Women's Bowling League.
This collection consists of the administrative materials of the Brandeis University National Women's Committee Minneapolis-St. Paul chapter, which later restructured as BOND (Branching Out in New Directions).
The collection contains one letter written by Edith Blake, ostensibly the secretary of the pseudonymous writer Carolyn Keene.
The Catherine Lundoff Papers include materials created and collected by novelist, publisher, and activist Catherine Lundoff, including books and articles written by Lundoff, materials published and distributed by her press and material written by others, descriptions of events, t-shirts, buttons, DVDs, audio recordings, and activism-related materials.
This collection consists of administrative materials accumulated by Clare Schwartz over her years of service for various Jewish social advocacy groups, in particular B'nai B'rith Women.
This collection consists of the papers of Clarice Zuckman, mostly centering around her experience as a student at North High School in North Minneapolis.
Collection contains the records of the Equal Employment of Women Council at the University of Minnesota.
Presentation slides, project information, data, reports and other records created by Denise Berceli in her role as program specialist for the YMCA of the USA.
This collection consists of personal materials from the lives of Abraham "Dutch" and Naomi Kastenbaum.
This collection consists of production material for children's books by author Eleanor Clymer.
- Collecting Area
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 44
- Children's Literature Research Collections 26
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 25
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 9
- Social Welfare History Archives 8
- University Archives 7
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 5
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 3
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 3
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 2
- Performing Arts Archives 2
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Northwest Architectural Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish women 40
- Jews -- Minnesota 24
- Authors, American -- 20th century 21
- Children's literature, American 21
- Manuscripts for publication 14
- Children's stories, American 13
- Social service 9
- Women 9
- Picture books 8
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Federations, Financial (social service) 7
- Minnesota 7
- Photographs 7
- Zionism 7
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Fund raising 6
- Human rights advocacy 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- Jews 6
- Social justice 6 + ∧ less
- Yiddish 3
- Finnish 2
- Ukrainian 2
- French 1
- German 1
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 4
- University of Minnesota. Equal Employment Opportunity for Women 3
- University of Minnesota. Faculty Advisory Committee on Women 3
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- International Association of Y's Men's Clubs 2
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 2
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 2
- Williamson, E.G. (Edmund Griffith), 1900-1979 2
- Y's Menettes International. 2
- YMCA of the USA 2
- Young Women’s Christian Association 2
- A Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective 1
- Ackmann, Glenn D. 1
- Ackmann, Helen K. 1
- Affilia. Journal of Women and Social Work 1
- Aggregate 1
- Ailey, Alvin 1
- Albrecht, Lisa Diane 1
- Alexander, Paul William. 1
- Amazon Bookstore -- Archives 1 + ∧ less