Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The collection scrapbooks include PTA chronology of activities, projects, members, officers and photographs.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of newsclippings, snap shots and school publications.
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Families 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- PTA 3
- Parent Teacher Association 3
- Parents 3
- Teaching 3
- Buildings 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 1
- Endion Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1