Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains nine snapshots of Miss Nelson, the Vermilion Lake School, and her eight or nine pupils who are unidentified, and appear to be five to twelve years of age.
The collection contains two photographs of the school and one of five students; calendars with descriptions, photographs, cost, and classes offered; invitations to parents; two report cards; financing contract; and account of presentation of Julia Ward Howe.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of 21 photographs from Duluth photographers' studios.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
This collection consists of eleven photographs: five albumen cabinet cards and six studio portraits in folders. The studios represented are Thiel, Zweifel, and Dworshak.
A group of photographs unidentified except for Duluth studio names.
The collection consists of letters, diaries, memory books, photographs, and photograph albums of the Sawyer, Bennett, and Eaton families.
The photographs of this collection were apparently the property of Mr. C. M. Thurston. Subjects shown in the snapshots are: family life, home interiors, Christmas with children, Lincoln Park, buildings – mostly family dwellings, children with pets, mothers and children on the porch, Seattle, Washington, boats in water, C.A. Nichols, Jr. , Adams School, Oneota Cemetery, 21st Ave. W., Oreck’s Wholesale.
The collection contains a photograph album, a scrapbook, and correspondence.
Mrs. Andrew Warner of Biwabik, Minnesota apparently saved these cabinet card portraits of her family. Nothing is known of the family or the history of the photographs.
- Children 10
- Men 6
- Families 5
- Teachers 4
- Education 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Students 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Educators 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photograph Albums 2
- Portraits 2
- Professional photography 2
- Publications 2
- Schools 2
- Animals 1 + ∧ less
- English 10
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Carlson, Judith J. Nelson 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Dworshak, Louis, 1877 September 23-1963 November 10 1
- Gillette Children's Hospital 1
- Gillette State Hospital for Crippled Children 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Sawyer, Charles Lincoln, 1860-1918 1
- Thurston, C.M. 1
- Torell, Inez M., 1906 May 12-1960 September 26 1
- Warner family, circa 1915-1925 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- Zweifel-Roleff Photography Studio 1 + ∧ less