Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains nine snapshots of Miss Nelson, the Vermilion Lake School, and her eight or nine pupils who are unidentified, and appear to be five to twelve years of age.
The collection contains two photographs of the school and one of five students; calendars with descriptions, photographs, cost, and classes offered; invitations to parents; two report cards; financing contract; and account of presentation of Julia Ward Howe.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
- Education 3
- Students 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Educators 2
- Publications 2
- Schools 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Craggencroft School, Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Exhibitions 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Carlson, Judith J. Nelson 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less