Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The collection scrapbooks include PTA chronology of activities, projects, members, officers and photographs.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of newsclippings, snap shots and school publications.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Educators 5
- Schools 5
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Elementary school students 4
- Elementary schools 4
- Families 4
- Neighborhoods 4
- PTA 4
- Parent Teacher Association 4
- Parents 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Teaching 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Photographs 2 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 1