Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection contains two photographs of the school and one of five students; calendars with descriptions, photographs, cost, and classes offered; invitations to parents; two report cards; financing contract; and account of presentation of Julia Ward Howe.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The collection scrapbooks include PTA chronology of activities, projects, members, officers and photographs.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of newsclippings, snap shots and school publications.
The collection consists of printed materials from or pertaining to the Maynard School.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
The collection consists of records for the Pine Hill, Maple Grove, and Midway Schools.
- Educators 8
- Schools 8
- Students 8
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Elementary school students 4
- Elementary schools 4
- Families 4
- Neighborhoods 4
- PTA 4
- Parent Teacher Association 4
- Parents 4
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Teaching 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2 ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 6
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 1
- Endion Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Jackson Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Maynard School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.). School District No. 7 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less