Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
- Children 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Educators 2
- Families 2
- Neighborhoods 2
- PTA 2
- Parent Teacher Association 2
- Parents 2
- Schools 2
- African Americans 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Buildings 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- Undetermined 1
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1