Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Contains one photograph album titled College Days, compiled and lettered by Eloise Marie Decker during 1901-1902 while a student at Craggencroft school in Duluth, Minnesota. There are two copy negatives, one of Eloise at the time of her marriage in 1903, and one of her as a elderly woman. There are photocopies of the two photographs which were lent by the family for copying.
Constitutions, circular letter, minutes, annual reports, correspondence, accounting documents, brochures, newspaper clippings.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
Collection contains the papers of the Minnesota Women's Center at the University of Minnesota.
This collection contains oral history work from college history courses taught by Professor Mari Trine with a focus on using primary sources and oral history methods in research.
Collection contains the papers of the Student Activities Bureau at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 5
- University Archives 2
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1
- College students 6
- Women 6
- Education 5
- Photographs 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Biography 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Educators 3
- Families 3
- Immigrant families 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Schools 3
- African Americans 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Employees 2
- Extra-curricular activities 2
- Oral history 2
- Oral history interviews 2
- Organizations 2
- Riverside (Duluth, Minn.) 2 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English 2
- Estonian 1
- Undetermined 1
- IWW 2
- American Chemical Society 1
- American Pharmaceutical Association 1
- Big Ten Conference (U.S.) 1
- Bloland, Paul Anson 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Decker, Eloise, 1882 February 12-1979 1
- Eesti Naisüliõpilaste Selts USAs (Estonian Women Students' Society in USA) 1
- Fitch, Robert Elliot, 1902- 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation 1
- Minnesota Student Association 1
- Minnesota Women’s Center 1
- Minnesota. Dept. of Education 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 1
- Peace Corps (U.S.) 1 + ∧ less