Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection consists of two scrapbooks (1931-1933 and 1945-1946) from the Chester Park School Parent-Teacher Association.
The collection contains two photographs of the school and one of five students; calendars with descriptions, photographs, cost, and classes offered; invitations to parents; two report cards; financing contract; and account of presentation of Julia Ward Howe.
Contains one photograph album titled College Days, compiled and lettered by Eloise Marie Decker during 1901-1902 while a student at Craggencroft school in Duluth, Minnesota. There are two copy negatives, one of Eloise at the time of her marriage in 1903, and one of her as a elderly woman. There are photocopies of the two photographs which were lent by the family for copying.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The collection scrapbooks include PTA chronology of activities, projects, members, officers and photographs.
The collection consists of three scrapbooks spanning 1956-1958 and 1967-1968.
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of newsclippings, snap shots and school publications.
The collection consists of minutes for the years 1922-1944 and two scrapbooks for the years 1976-1977 and 1977-1978. The scrapbooks contain correspondence, photographs, programs, flyers, certificates, PTA officers' names, and school district information.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of printed materials from or pertaining to the Maynard School.
The collection consists of PTA scrapbooks and class pictures from Merritt Elementary School.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
This collection contains oral history work from college history courses taught by Professor Mari Trine with a focus on using primary sources and oral history methods in research.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
The Riverside School PTA collection contains materials, bulletins, programs, etc. These scrapbooks contain classroom photos, teacher photos, PTA board members, fund raisers, medical advisement for the given year, and any other special interests throughout the year. The collection contains 15 scrapbooks of the PTA and 1 ledger of the PTA.
The collection consists of records for the Pine Hill, Maple Grove, and Midway Schools.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
- Schools 19
- Teachers 18
- Students 17
- Families 15
- Neighborhoods 15
- Associations, institutions, etc. 14
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 13
- Elementary schools 13
- PTA 13
- Parent Teacher Association 13
- Parents 13
- Elementary school students 12
- Teaching 11
- Children 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Buildings 5
- Photographs 5 + ∧ less
- English 16
- Undetermined 4
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 14
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Chester Park Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Decker, Eloise, 1882 February 12-1979 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 1
- Endion Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ensign Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- IWW 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Jackson Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Kenwood-Barnes Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Maynard School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less