Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
American Association of University Women, Duluth Branch records
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Charles A. Curtis photograph collection
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club records
The collection contains: cashbook, publications, news clippings, yearbooks, photographs, and scrapbooks. Some scrapbooks contain photographs.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Walter and Goldie Eldot papers
The collection consists of 1956 articles of incorporation for Duluth Community Chest; a 90 minute interview on cassette tape with 89-year old Glen Merritt on October 26, 1983, about Merritt’s recollections of YMCA’s Camp Miller; and black and white photographs collected by Eldot that may have illustrated his articles in Outlook and Cosmopolitan sections of the newspaper when he was editor.
Elizabeth J. Goodsell slides
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
Richard H. Hudelson labor history research collection
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
Irving Elementary School PTA records
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
Jussi K. and Olga S. Kangas papers
Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council records
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth records
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
West Duluth Women's Club records
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
- Photographs 11
- Neighborhoods 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Education 6
- Families 6
- Organizations 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Buildings 5
- Educators 5
- Schools 5
- Business 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Employees 4
- Programs 4
- Publications 4
- Students 4
- Teachers 4
- African Americans 3 + ∧ less
- English 11
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- IWW 2
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Curtis, Charles A., 1936-2002 1
- Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Eldot , Walter, 1920-1999 June 30 1
- Eldot, Goldy, ?-1992 March 23 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less