Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Alpha Delta Kappa, Fidelis Beta Chapter scrapbook
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
Craggencroft School records
The collection contains two photographs of the school and one of five students; calendars with descriptions, photographs, cost, and classes offered; invitations to parents; two report cards; financing contract; and account of presentation of Julia Ward Howe.
Eloise Marie Decker College Days album
Contains one photograph album titled College Days, compiled and lettered by Eloise Marie Decker during 1901-1902 while a student at Craggencroft school in Duluth, Minnesota. There are two copy negatives, one of Eloise at the time of her marriage in 1903, and one of her as a elderly woman. There are photocopies of the two photographs which were lent by the family for copying.
Walter and Goldie Eldot papers
The collection consists of 1956 articles of incorporation for Duluth Community Chest; a 90 minute interview on cassette tape with 89-year old Glen Merritt on October 26, 1983, about Merritt’s recollections of YMCA’s Camp Miller; and black and white photographs collected by Eldot that may have illustrated his articles in Outlook and Cosmopolitan sections of the newspaper when he was editor.
Elizabeth J. Goodsell slides
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
Irving Elementary School PTA records
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
Jussi K. and Olga S. Kangas papers
Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council records
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
Frank M. and Alice Rockwell Warren family papers
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
- Photographs 8
- Families 6
- Schools 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Education 5
- Neighborhoods 5
- Teachers 5
- Buildings 4
- Architecture 3
- Programs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Students 3
- Teaching 3
- African Americans 2
- Animals 2
- Biography 2
- Childhood and youth 2
- Children 2 + ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- Alpha Delta Kappa, Fidelis Beta Chapter 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Decker, Eloise, 1882 February 12-1979 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Eldot , Walter, 1920-1999 June 30 1
- Eldot, Goldy, ?-1992 March 23 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- IWW 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Linklater, John “Jack”, 1866-1933 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Warren, Frank M. and Alice Rockwell, 1875 December 1-1948 October 16, 1881-1962 1 + ∧ less