Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, constitutions, articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Bulgaria, mainly in Sofia.
Records of YMCA work in Japan consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Japan, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the United States on matters relating to programs, war time activities, finances, membership recruitment, and religious instruction.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Portugal, especially Coimbra, Lisbon and Porto.
Correspondence, reports, statistics, newspaper and journal articles, pamphlets, building details, images and handbooks; primarily concerning the development of YMCAs in San Juan, Puerto Rico and the surrounding area, mainily focusing on building development in San Juan, Ponce, and Mayaguez.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records concerning the YMCA movement in England. Early records include the development of United Kingdom YMCAs. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish national council reports and yearbooks, reports and other records from local associations, as well as material related to the YMCA's role during World War I and II make up the bulk of this material.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, proposals, magazines, newspaper and journal articles, financial documents, manuals, pamphlets, yearbooks, program catalogs, building plans, histories and images among other records of the North American YMCA’s work with other organizations, including the YWCA, the White House and other government agencies, colleges, community funds, and social welfare, citizenship, peace work, war work, and group work organizations.
Posters, maps, blueprints and other architectural records, artwork, and other oversized paper items.
Lantern slides and lantern slide shows or lectures compiled by the YMCA, for educational or entertainment use, depicting YMCA activities, mainly in the areas of international (foreign) work and armed services work during World War I.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 7
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 4
- Japan 2
- Korea. 2
- Australia 1
- Belfast (Northern Ireland). 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Boys. 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Camps 1
- China 1
- Coimbra (Portugal). 1
- Earthquakes -- Japan -- Yokohama-shi. 1
- England. 1
- Europe. 1
- Germans -- England -- London. 1
- Hurricanes -- Puerto Rico. 1
- India 1 ∧ less
- English 7
- Multiple languages 2
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 4
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 3
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 3
- YMCA of the USA 3
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 2
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 2
- Allen, P. MacGregor (Percy MacGregor). 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Babcock, George Ira 1
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- British Boys for British Farms (Scheme). 1
- Bŭlgarska pravoslavna t︠s︡ŭrkva. 1
- Chavez, Erasmo. 1
- Clark, Myron Augustus. 1
- Clark, Orton S. 1
- Coxhead, William G. (William George). 1
- Davis, Darius A. 1
- Davis, John Merle. 1 ∧ less