Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, constitutions, articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Bulgaria, mainly in Sofia.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Portugal, especially Coimbra, Lisbon and Porto.
Correspondence, reports, statistics, newspaper and journal articles, pamphlets, building details, images and handbooks; primarily concerning the development of YMCAs in San Juan, Puerto Rico and the surrounding area, mainily focusing on building development in San Juan, Ponce, and Mayaguez.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records concerning the YMCA movement in England. Early records include the development of United Kingdom YMCAs. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish national council reports and yearbooks, reports and other records from local associations, as well as material related to the YMCA's role during World War I and II make up the bulk of this material.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, proposals, magazines, newspaper and journal articles, financial documents, manuals, pamphlets, yearbooks, program catalogs, building plans, histories and images among other records of the North American YMCA’s work with other organizations, including the YWCA, the White House and other government agencies, colleges, community funds, and social welfare, citizenship, peace work, war work, and group work organizations.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 6
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 4
- Belfast (Northern Ireland). 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Coimbra (Portugal). 1
- England. 1
- Germans -- England -- London. 1
- Hurricanes -- Puerto Rico. 1
- Ireland 1
- Lisbon (Portugal). 1
- London (England). 1
- Maps. 1
- Mayagü̈ez (P.R.). 1
- Photographs 1
- Physical education and training. 1
- Ponce (P.R.) 1
- Porto (Portugal). 1 ∧ less
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 4
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 3
- YMCA of the USA 3
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 2
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 2
- Allen, P. MacGregor (Percy MacGregor) 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Babcock, George Ira 1
- British Boys for British Farms (Scheme). 1
- Bŭlgarska pravoslavna t︠s︡ŭrkva. 1
- Chavez, Erasmo. 1
- Clark, Myron Augustus. 1
- Clark, Orton S. 1
- Coxhead, William G. (William George). 1
- Davis, Darius A. 1
- George Williams College (Downers Grove, Ill.). 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America. 1
- Grimm, Alfred F (Alfred Frederick). 1 ∧ less