Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
Ccorrespondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records documenting YMCA work in France, especially youth and publishing work done in France for Russian refugees.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records of North American YMCA international work in Italy, primarily in Rome.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records concerning the YMCA movement in England. Early records include the development of United Kingdom YMCAs. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish national council reports and yearbooks, reports and other records from local associations, as well as material related to the YMCA's role during World War I and II make up the bulk of this material.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, proposals, magazines, newspaper and journal articles, financial documents, manuals, pamphlets, yearbooks, program catalogs, building plans, histories and images among other records of the North American YMCA’s work with other organizations, including the YWCA, the White House and other government agencies, colleges, community funds, and social welfare, citizenship, peace work, war work, and group work organizations.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations X
- Subject: Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings X
- Subject: Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration X
- Names: Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee X
- Language: English X
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 3
- Belfast (Northern Ireland). 1
- Casablanca (Morocco). 1
- England. 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Economic conditions. 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Social conditions. 1
- France. 1
- Germans -- England -- London. 1
- Immigrants' writings, Russian -- France. 1
- Ireland 1
- Italy. 1
- London (England). 1
- Lyon (France). 1
- Paris (France). 1
- Publishers and publishing -- France. 1
- Refugees -- Soviet Union. 1
- Rome (Italy). 1 + ∧ less
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 5
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 4
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 3
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- YMCA of the USA 2
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985 1
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 1
- British Boys for British Farms (Scheme). 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Davis, Darius A. 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- George Williams College (Downers Grove, Ill.). 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America. 1
- Goncharoff, Nicholas T. 1
- Graziani, Gido. 1
- Institute of Pacific Relations. 1
- Izdatelʹstvo imeni Chekhova (New York, N.Y.). 1 + ∧ less