Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 297
Robert C. Johnson papers
The collection consists of office files of Robert C. Johnson.
Robert McBurney New York YMCA-related papers
Letters to and from Robert McBurney during the later years of his service as secretary to the YMCA in New York City. Also included is correspondence from subsequent secretaries such as Henry Dickson, Burt Farnsworth, and Henry Orne.
Robert McBurney papers
Collection contains primarily correspondence of McBurney with other YMCA leaders. Also included are manuscripts of biographies of McBurney.
Robert S. House papers
The collections contains office files of Robert S. House from the late 1970s and early 1980s. .
Robert Weidensall papers
Papers, primarily correspondence, diaries, and travelogs, of Robert Weidensall documenting his 54 year career organizing YMCAs, including state, county, college and railroad work. The collection includes correspondence from Weidensall's brother, Jacob, who was involved in the Civil War; as well as many local YMCA leaders documenting the evolution of state, county and college work of the YMCA.
Rockaway YMCA records
Board of Managers books for 2017.
Roger J. Brown cost studies
Approximately 1000 YMCA cost studies conducted by Roger J. Brown during the period from the to late 1960s to 2011, the bulk while he was director of the Management Resource Center serving the YMCAs of Wisconsin. The studies focus heavily on YMCAs in Wisconsin and in neighboring Midwestern states, but also include studies for YMCAs and YMCA camps across the United States and Santiago, Chili.
Russell N. Service papers
The collection consists primarily of minutes of the Federation of Concerned Associations (FOCA) and other organizations in the period 1967-1970.
Seamen's House YMCA photographs
Photographs, primarily from the period 1930-1960, of the Bethelship Seamen's Branch YMCA in Brooklyn and the Seamen's House YMCA branch in Manhattan. .
Seamen's House YMCA records
Collected minutes, brochures, correspondence, and reports from the Seamen's House YMCA (New York, N.Y.), primarily from the period 1956-1977.
Second Avenue (German Branch) YMCA records
Collected printed and manuscript materials from the Second Avenue Branch of the YMCA of the City of New York, including brochures, minutes and branch publications.
Stacy Saunders files
Manuals, presentation slides, project information, data, reports and other information created and collected by Stacy Saunders while working for the YMCA of the USA from 1998 to 2019 in various roles providing leadership, training, and support to Y-USA Resource Directors and other specialists providing consulting services to local YMCAs around the United States
State, regional, national and international YMCA records collected by the YMCA of Greater New York
Minutes, agendas, brochures and pamphlets, correspondence, proceedings, committee reports, publications and journals, and other materials that reflect the involvement of the YMCA in New York City in state, regional, national and international YMCA organizations.
Staten Island YMCA records
Collected reports, minutes, brochures and publications from the Staten Island YMCA branches.
Student Activities Bureau papers
Collection contains the papers of the Student Activities Bureau at the University of Minnesota.
Student work records
Minutes, correspondence, reports, topical files, publications, and other material documenting the work of the YMCA with students on college and university campuses in the United States and Canada. Also included are records concerning other national and international Christian student groups with which the Student YMCA worked. .
Transportation and railroad department records
Records of the Railroad Department and later Transportation Department. Material includes secretary reports, information on the potential expansion of railroad work into foreign countries, as well as convention and conference reports. Also included is information on selected railroad branches, which ranges from a note card outlining basic information about the building to multiple folders containing minutes, reports and publications.
Trench and Camp newspaper
Summary of YMCA Archives holdings for thirty different editions of Trench and Camp, a newspaper published by the YMCA's National War Work Council for various U.S. Army camps during World War I.
Twenty-Sixth Ward and Highland Park YMCA photographs
Photographs of the building, indoor and outdoor activities and athletic events at the Highland Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York or its predecessor, the 26th Street Branch.
Twenty-Sixth Ward, Highland Park, Twelve Towns and North Brooklyn YMCA records
Collected branch histories, brochures, minutes, correspondence, reports, newspaper clippings and publications of the Twenty-Sixth Ward, Highland Park, Twelve Towns and North Brooklyn branches of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Union Chrétienne de Jeunes Gens de New York (French Branch YMCA) records
Collected minutes, advertising cards, event tickets, correspondence, committee records, annual reports and newspaper clippings from the French Branch of the YMCA of New York City.
United Service Organizations-related records
Administrative files, club histories, and other records documenting the YMCA's involvement with the USO during and after World War II.
United States Christian Commission-related records
Reports, facsimiles of commissions and correspondence, and historical information about the United States Christian Commission, an organization founded by the YMCA to provide spiritual services to soldiers during the Civil War.
Uptown Branch YMCA records
Collected minutes, reports, correspondence, programs, brochures, and other records related to the Uptown Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Uptown YMCA photographs
Professional photographs and snapshots in black and white and color, of the Uptown Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Subjects include building interiors and exteriors, program participants, athletics and members.
Vanderbilt YMCA records
Collected brochures, programs, governing documents, minutes and reports from the Vanderbilt Branch YMCA and other railroad branches.
Walter F. Jacoby papers
The collections consists of branch-related materials such as reports, memos, studies and other material collected by Walter F. Jacoby during his tenure as Vice President for operations and programs at the YMCA of Greater New York.
Walter Jacoby papers
The collection contains correspondence by Walter Jacoby to Cody Moffat and Millard Collins while Jacoby was employed by the International Committee of the YMCA of the United States and Canada as staff with the YMCA in Beirut, Lebanon.
Walter Teeuwissen papers
Photographs, correspondence, and other materials documenting Walter Teeuwissen and his experiences as a YMCA secretary working with prisoners of war in Siberia in 1919 to 1920.
Washington Heights YMCA records
Collected planning documents, brochures and publications of the Washington Heights branch of the Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York.
- Subject: Young Men's Christian associations X
- Collecting Area
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- University Archives 2
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 168
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 100
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 85
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 43
- Young Men's Christian associations 37
- Photographs 33
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 29
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 21
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 17
- Young Men's Christian associations -- China 14
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States 12
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) 10
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 10
- African Americans -- Social conditions 9
- Brochures 9
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 9
- Prisoners of war. 9
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance 9
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 9 + ∧ less
- English 271
- Multiple languages 25
- Russian 3
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 87
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 17
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 16
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America 14
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 13
- World Alliance of YMCAs. 12
- United States. Agency for International Development. 9
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Armed Services Dept. 7
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 7
- Young Men's Christian Association of Metropolitan Minneapolis 7
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of Minneapolis. 7
- Brooklyn Young Men's Christian Association 6
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 6
- Ober, Charles K. (Charles Kellogg), 1856- 6 + ∧ less