Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Correspondence and reports documenting YMCA student work and foreign work, especially in China during the early 20th century.
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, constitutions, articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Bulgaria, mainly in Sofia.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
Records of YMCA work in Russia and the Soviet Union consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Russia, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the Unites States on matters relating to programs, relations with the Orthodox Church, finances, membership recruitment, and work with World War I soldiers and prisoners of war.
Papers, primarily correspondence, diaries, and travelogs, of Robert Weidensall documenting his 54 year career organizing YMCAs, including state, county, college and railroad work. The collection includes correspondence from Weidensall's brother, Jacob, who was involved in the Civil War; as well as many local YMCA leaders documenting the evolution of state, county and college work of the YMCA.
Papers, primarily correspondence, documenting Wiley's work with YMCA history, the YMCA retirement fund, evangelical organizations outside of the YMCA and work within the YMCA's National Council, including reorganization.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 4
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Middle East 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Russia (Federation). 2
- Young Women's Christian associations 2
- Arab-Israeli conflict. 1
- Bible -- Study and teaching 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Buildings -- Israel -- Designs and plans. 1
- Buildings -- Palestine -- Designs and plans. 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- China -- Social conditions. 1
- Christians -- Israel. 1
- Christians -- Palestine. 1
- Church and state 1
- Diaries 1
- DuPage County (Ill.). 1 ∧ less
- Russian 2
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 9
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 4
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 3
- Davis, Darius A. 2
- Morse, Richard Cary, 1841-1926 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 2
- Stokes, James, 1841-1918. 2
- Adamson, A. Q. 1
- Allen, P. MacGregor (Percy MacGregor). 1
- Anderson, Jesse A., 1891-. 1
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Beaver, Gilbert A., d. 1952. 1
- Bowne, J. T. (Jacob Titus), 1847-1925. 1
- Brainerd, Cephas, 1831-1910 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Bŭlgarska pravoslavna t︠s︡ŭrkva. 1
- Couper, Edgar. 1 ∧ less