Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Papers of Charles Kellogg Ober, documenting his work in the student movement of the YMCA.
Dates: 1882-1948; Majority of material found within ( 1882-1890).
Abstract Collection contains primarily correspondence of McBurney with other YMCA leaders. Also included are manuscripts of biographies of McBurney.
Abstract Papers, primarily correspondence, diaries, and travelogs, of Robert Weidensall documenting his 54 year career organizing YMCAs, including state, county, college and railroad work. The collection includes correspondence from Weidensall's brother, Jacob, who was involved in the Civil War; as well as many local YMCA leaders documenting the evolution of state, county and college work of the YMCA.
Dates: 1844-1940; Majority of material found within ( 1860-1920).
- Diaries 1
- DuPage County (Ill.). 1
- Student service -- United States -- History. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) 1
- McBurney, Robert Ross, 1837-1898 2
- Moody, Dwight Lyman, 1837-1899. 2
- Morse, Richard Cary, 1841-1926 2
- Weidensall, Robert, 1836-1922. 2
- Wishard, Luther D. (Luther Deloraine), 1854-1925 2
- Bowne, J. T. (Jacob Titus), 1847-1925. 1
- Dodge, W.E. (William Earl), 1832-1903 1
- Doggett, L. L. (Laurence Locke), 1864-1957. 1
- International Young Men's Christian Association Training School (Springfield, Mass.). 1
- Langdon, William Chauncy, 1831-1895. 1
- Moore, John F., d. 1948. 1
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 1
- Ober, Charles K. (Charles Kellogg), 1856- 1
- Sayford, S. M. (Samuel M.), d. 1921. 1
- Uhl, Erskine. 1
- Union Pacific Railroad Company. 1
- Weidensall, Jacob. 1 ∧ less