Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Papers of Jay Urice, primarily from his early career with the YMCA, including his reference and research files.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, proposals, magazines, newspaper and journal articles, financial documents, manuals, pamphlets, yearbooks, program catalogs, building plans, histories and images among other records of the North American YMCA’s work with other organizations, including the YWCA, the White House and other government agencies, colleges, community funds, and social welfare, citizenship, peace work, war work, and group work organizations.
- Christian education. 1
- Hawaii. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Coe College. 1
- George Williams College (Downers Grove, Ill.). 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America. 1
- National Assembly of National Voluntary Health and Social Welfare Organizations. 1