Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Collected photographs from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, primarily exterior and interior building shots and athletic activities, as well as group photos.
Includes black and white photographs, primarily 5 x 8 images, of events, buildings and people at the Flushing YMCA in Queens, New York. The collection includes a small number of snapshot-size photographs.
Black and white photographs of the McBurney Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Subjects include buildings, programs and activities. The collection is particularly rich in photos from the period before 1900.
Photographs, slides, and audiovisual materials depicting the buildings, programs, events, and activities of the Minneapolis YMCA.
Photographs of YMCA of Greater New York branches, buildings and activities.
Miscellaneous photographs, contact sheets and slides of buildings, events, people, and activities of the Greater New York YMCA.
Black and white photographs of the building, activities, events and people at the Prospect Park branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Collected minutes, brochures and flyers, correspondence, and other materials related to the Prospect Park YMCA branch buildings, camps, residence program, and athletics.
Scattered constitutions and by-laws, histories, minutes, reports, correspondence, photographs, newspapers, journals, articles, publicity, building records, surveys, studies, handbooks, and other material associated with the operation and functions of local YMCA associations in North American, particularly Hawaii and Chicago, Illinois, as well as their connection to the national board of the North American YMCA.
Photographs, primarily from the period 1930-1960, of the Bethelship Seamen's Branch YMCA in Brooklyn and the Seamen's House YMCA branch in Manhattan. .
Professional photographs and snapshots in black and white and color, of the Uptown Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Subjects include building interiors and exteriors, program participants, athletics and members.
Collected photographs, mostly black and white, from the West Side Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Now located on West 63rd Street, the West Side YMCA has operated a residential program from its opening in 1896 on West 57th Street. Many of the images were taken by commercial photographers such as Herbert-Spencer, Inc., Roy Pinney, Samuel H. Gottsho, Brown Brothers, D. Richard Statile and others.
Collected photographic images from the William Sloane House branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located on West 34th Street in Manhattan. The bulk of the images are from the early days of the Sloane House in the 1930s and from the WWII era, when the YMCA partnered with the United Service Organizations to provide services to people in the armed forces.
Posters, maps, blueprints and other architectural records, artwork, and other oversized paper items.
Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 9
- New York (N.Y.) 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 4
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 3
- Blueprints. 2
- Park Slope (New York, N.Y.). 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Soldiers -- New York (State) -- New York. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- After school programs -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Arab-Israeli conflict. 1
- Athletics -- New York (State) -- Bronx. 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Basketball. 1
- Bay Ridge (New York, N.Y.). 1
- Bronx (New York, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 3
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 3
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 2
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. . Bethelship Seamen's Branch. 2
- United War Work Campaign, Inc. 2
- YMCA of Greater New York. 2
- YMCA of Greater New York. Prospect Park Branch. 2
- YMCA of the USA 2
- Adamson, A. Q. 1
- Amateur Athletic Union of the United States. 1
- Baum, Dwight J., 1886-1939 1
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men's Christian Association. Flushing Branch. 1
- Burke, Lynn, 1943- 1
- East Jerusalem YMCA. 1
- Harmon, Arthur Loomis. 1
- Harte, Archibald Clinton, 1865-1946 1
- Heinrichs, Waldo Huntley, 1891-1959 1
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 1
- Jerusalem International Y.M.C.A. 1 + ∧ less