Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Adrian Lyon papers
Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Fletcher S. Brockman and family papers
Grace Billotti Spinelli papers
Papers (1928-1929) of Grace Billotti Spinelli include a typescript of memoirs (in English); papers and reports relating to the International Institute, including a 1934 report relating to the foreign-born in New Jersey; text of a lecture given by Edward Corsi in 1931; and a scrapbook with clippings on Spinelli, her activities, and the YWCA.
International Institute of Biddeford-Saco (Microfilm) records
Records (1916-1941) of the International Institute of Biddeford-Saco, Maine, include annual association meetings of the York County YWCA (1916-1941), records of the Institute (1924-1935), and by-laws and reports of the Institute (1933-1934).
International Institute of Buffalo, New York records
The International Institute of Buffalo (New York) was established under the auspices of the Buffalo YWCA in 1918. It separated from the YWCA in 1934 and is still in existence. Records (1917-1936) include Board minutes, correspondence, narrative reports, evaluation studies and miscellaneous reports, lists, notes, and brochures.
International Institute of New Haven records
Records (1928-1933) of the International Institute of New Haven, Connecticut consist of minutes and reports of the Institute's Committee, correspondence, monthly reports, and miscellany, including a "Study of Services for the Foreign-Born" done by the New Haven Council of Social Agencies.
International Institute of St. Louis, Missouri records
Records of YMCA work with related organizations
Correspondence, reports, minutes, proposals, magazines, newspaper and journal articles, financial documents, manuals, pamphlets, yearbooks, program catalogs, building plans, histories and images among other records of the North American YMCA’s work with other organizations, including the YWCA, the White House and other government agencies, colleges, community funds, and social welfare, citizenship, peace work, war work, and group work organizations.
Records of YMCA work with women, girls, and families
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles, scrapbooks, studies and other records documenting North American YMCA’s programs for and policies regarding women, girls and families.
Wirt Wiley papers
Papers, primarily correspondence, documenting Wiley's work with YMCA history, the YMCA retirement fund, evangelical organizations outside of the YMCA and work within the YMCA's National Council, including reorganization.
- Subject: Young Women's Christian associations X
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 5
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 5
- Young Women's Christian associations 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 2
- Evangelistic work. 1
- Family life education. 1
- Festivals -- Missouri -- Saint Louis. 1
- Girls 1
- Hong Kong (China) 1
- International agencies -- New Jersey. 1
- Italian Americans -- New Jersey -- Jersey City (N.J.). 1
- Mumbai (India) 1
- Perth Amboy (N.J.). 1
- Refugees -- Services for -- Connecticut -- New Haven. 1
- Refugees -- Services for -- Missouri -- Saint Louis. 1
- Refugees -- Services for -- New York (State) -- Buffalo. 1
- Social settlements -- Connecticut -- New Haven. 1
- Social settlements -- Maine -- Biddeford-Saco. 1
- Social settlements -- Missouri -- Saint Louis. 1
- Social settlements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo. 1
- Social work with immigrants -- Connecticut -- New Haven. 1 + ∧ less
- English 9
- Multiple languages 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 4
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 2
- Springfield College 2
- YMCA of the USA 2
- American Red Cross 1
- Association of Secretaries of Young Men’s Christian Associations of North America 1
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Brockman family 1
- Brockman, Allen Clark, 1896-1928 1
- Brockman, Fletcher S., 1867-1944 1
- Brockman, Hazel Iles 1
- Colton, Winifred J. 1
- Committee for the Promotion of Friendship between America and the Far East 1
- Couper, Edgar. 1
- Dix, Philo. 1
- George Williams College (Downers Grove, Ill.). 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America. 1
- Institute of Pacific Relations. 1
- International Institute of Biddeford-Saco (Me). 1 + ∧ less