Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The collection consists of typescripts for two latin translations by Alexander Lenard, as well as postcards and miscellaneous artwork.
The collection contains illustrative material related to works illustrated by Dorothy Lathrop.
This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
The collection contains various illustrative material and prints related to illustrator Feodor Rojankovsky.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The collection contains original illustrations, ephemera, and advertisements by English illustrator Kate Greenaway.
The collection includes illustrative materials for children's books illustrated by Weisgard, as well as other related illustrative materials.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
Rafaello Busoni's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty-five titles published between 1942 and 1959.
The collection contains drawings and watercolors by illustrator Randolph Caldecott, as well as correspondence he wrote to artist Thomas Armstrong.
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Richard Powers.
The collection contains illustratrive material for children's books created by Richard Scarry.
The collection contains production material related to children's books written and illustrated by Hofsinde.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 15
- Illustrators -- United States 14
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 13
- Children's literature, American 10
- Picture books 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century 8
- Children's stories, American 8
- Color separation (technique) 7
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Christmas stories 5
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Illustration of books -- 19th century 3
- Illustrators -- England 3
- Nursery rhymes 3
- Sea stories 3
- Sketches 3
- Tempera paintings 3 + ∧ less
- English 18
- English 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Latin 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 2
- Armstrong, Thomas, 1832-1911 1
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Busch, Wilhelm, 1832-1908 1
- Busoni, Rafaello, 1900-1962 1
- Caldecott, Randolph, 1846-1886 1
- Crane, Walter, 1845-1915 1
- Erickson, Phoebe, 1907-2006 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Greenaway, Kate, 1846-1901 1
- Hirsch, Marjorie 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Hofsinde, Geraldine 1
- Hofsinde, Robert 1
- Jacobs family 1 + ∧ less