Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 8520
This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and Program of Instruction of a Minnesota National Guard unit’s annual encampments.
This record represents the run of 4-Front Magazine held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1995 up to 1998.
Collection contains the records of Minnesota 4-H, administered by the Center for Youth Development, University of Minnesota Extension.
The collection contains newspaper clippings, 1929–1948; photographs circa 1898, scrapbook with newspaper clippings,1887–1898; and two letters, 1889–1930.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
The collection contains a dismantled scrapbook, 1945-1946, and two scrapbooks, 1952-1953 and 1968-1970.
One brief tape, recorded when Dagmar Westin Michler was 78 years old.
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
Collection contains copies of plays collected by A. Dale Riley, Assistant Professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
The file contains "A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk'" from Council of Cooperating Libraries dated 1984.
Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
This record represents the run of A & U: America's AIDS Magazine held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1996 up to 2006.
This collection consists of both published and unpublished materials pertaining predominantly to the history of Finnish American communities, but also includes the history of various ethnic groups, immigration history, and agricultural history; materials are all related to A.W. Hoglund's teaching career and personal life and include personal and work related correspondence, family records, papers and research.
The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Records (1887-1901) of the Aamunkoitto Temperance Society (Brooklyn, New York) include membership lists and minutes.
Manuscripts, correspondence, speeches, brochures, programs, clippings collected or created by Aarand Roos, a linguist (PhD in FinnoUgri Languages) diplomat (10 years consul N.Y., N.Y. - right hand for consul Ernst Jaakson), speaker of many languages, writer - fiction and non-fiction (10 major works, numerous articles). Maaja Tobias Duesberg - his wife.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings and copies of newsletters containing articles about artists and writers collected and/or written by Aario Marist (1905-1991), an actor, theater teacher and director, active in Estonia, France and Canada (Montreal).
Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
Visual materials including paperwork, photographs, slides, and other digital vidual material documenting the life's work of Aaron Marcus. This includes student work, artwork, buisness correspondence, buisness proposals and projects, professional contracts from AM+A, conference material, and publication material.
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
This collection consists of papers and documents relating to Abe Sperling and his time at North High School in Minneapolis, as well as his time as a Major with the Burma Road Engineers.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1916
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1767
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1581
- University Archives 858
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 385
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 335
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 275
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 206
- Performing Arts Archives 188
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- UMN Morris West Central Minnesota Historical Research Center 103
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 91
- Special Collections and Rare Books 46
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 23
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 3 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 898
- Authors, American -- 20th century 773
- Manuscripts for publication 758
- Children's stories, American 618
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- Photographs 448
- Illustrators -- United States 430
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 417
- Picture books 415
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Duluth (Minn.) 367
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 366
- Drawings (visual works) 324
- Administrative records 296
- Correspondence 225
- Estonian 214
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 194
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178 + ∧ less
- English 6217
- English 950
- Multiple languages 914
- Estonian 172
- Ukrainian 139
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 45
- German 42
- Russian 40
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 20
- French 15
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Hebrew 13
- Czech 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 136
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less