Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 5894
This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
Collection contains copies of plays collected by A. Dale Riley, Assistant Professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
The file contains "A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk'" from Council of Cooperating Libraries dated 1984.
Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
This record represents the run of A & U: America's AIDS Magazine held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1996 up to 2006.
The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
This collection consists of papers and documents relating to Abe Sperling and his time at North High School in Minneapolis, as well as his time as a Major with the Burma Road Engineers.
The collections contains correspondence, manuscripts, book publicity and cover art, notes, speeches, videotapes, news clippings and tee-shirts.
The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
Photocopied typescript of memoir entitled "Journey to the City: An Immigrant's Experience" by Abraham Ratner, and edited by Marc Ratner. Jewish immigrant family from Ukraine.
Collection contains the papers of Abraham S. Berman, professor of aerospace engineering and mechanics at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of eight abstracts of title representing property in the West End of Duluth, Minnesota, and in Fond du Lac, Minnesota.
The collection contains office calendars from the UMD Academic Dean dated between 1950 and 1981.
The Academic Health Center Office of Communications works within AHC schools, colleges, centers, and institutes to provide communications support for both internal and external audiences. This collection includes brochures and publications, faculty/staff and event photographs, event planning, awards, reports, exhibit materials, production files, and presentations.
The collection contains member files, memos, and near-prints from the Academic Officers Group between 1976 and 1978.
The file contains continuous appointment proposals from UMD dated between 1979 and 1981.
The file contains proposals for the University Choice and retrenchment made between 1982 to 1985.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Office of Academic Support and Student Life from between 1973 and 1990.
The collection contains office files from the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Support and Student Life dated between 1976 and 1987.
- Language: English X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1708
- University Archives 811
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 752
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 542
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 351
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 325
- Social Welfare History Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 272
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 268
- Performing Arts Archives 200
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 195
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 106
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 6
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- /repositories/25 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 832
- Authors, American -- 20th century 730
- Manuscripts for publication 700
- Children's stories, American 570
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Picture books 374
- Illustrators -- United States 365
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 355
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 354
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 305
- Drawings (visual works) 279
- Administrative records 266
- watercolors (paintings) 167
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 161
- Authors, American -- 21st century 157
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 150
- Young adult fiction, American 149
- Young adult literature, American 148
- Committees 141
- Photographs 136 + ∧ less
- Ukrainian 81
- Estonian 61
- Finnish 25
- German 22
- Italian 22
- Yiddish 18
- Polish 14
- Latvian 13
- Russian 12
- French 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9
- Hebrew 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Belarusian 5
- Chinese 4
- Czech 4
- Hungarian 4
- Slovenian 4
- Arabic 3 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 361
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 74
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 73
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- YMCA of the USA 45
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 43
- Duluth State Teachers College 42
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 39
- University of Minnesota 38
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 35
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 18 + ∧ less