Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 5020
Abstract This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Abstract The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished materials by LaFaye.
Dates: 1994-2017, undated
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
Dates: 1850-1958; (bulk 1956-1958)
Overview Collection contains copies of plays collected by A. Dale Riley, Assistant Professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
Collection — Box: Oversize 1
Abstract Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
Abstract Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
Identifier: Tretter: 162
Abstract The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Dates: 1976-1985, undated
Abstract Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
Abstract The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
Abstract The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
Abstract The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 181
Abstract The collections contains correspondence, manuscripts, book publicity and cover art, notes, speeches, videotapes, news clippings and tee-shirts.
Abstract The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Photocopied typescript of memoir entitled "Journey to the City: An Immigrant's Experience" by Abraham Ratner, and edited by Marc Ratner. Jewish immigrant family from Ukraine.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Abraham S. Berman, professor of aerospace engineering and mechanics at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: CBI 61
Abstract Contains literature about computer hardware, software, and systems that originated or were developed at specific academic institutions. Since many universities can be identified with certain developments in information processing, this collection provides some access to information about projects (such as Project MAC, and the ILLIAC, ORDVAC, and Whirlwind computers) and systems (such as ALOHA). Information about any one topic is not necessarily comprehensive, e.g. there may be only a few items...
Dates: circa 1950-1985
Abstract The Academic Health Center Office of Communications works within AHC schools, colleges, centers, and institutes to provide communications support for both internal and external audiences. This collection includes brochures and publications, faculty/staff and event photographs, event planning, awards, reports, exhibit materials, production files, and presentations.
Dates: 1888 - 2010
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The collection consists of 27 sets of drawings for a variety of buildings design by Sandy Ackerberg, Ackerberg and Cooperman, or Ackerberg Associates, architects. There are specifications available for 14 of the commissions.
Identifier: CBI 115
Abstract Contains presentations, transcripts, and tapes of sessions on the history, current state of the art, and potential future developments of information network, as well as a conference brochure and schedule.
Abstract The collection contains written material for one title written by Ada Litchfield.
Dates: 1983 - 1992
Identifier: CBI 157
Abstract A collection of corporate, government, and user group documents regarding the development, implementation, and use of the Ada programming language.
Abstract Collection contains photographs of punk and subculture musicians and audiences.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to five titles illustrated by Adam Rex.
Dates: circa 2003- circa 2013
Content Description The Adam Shilling files document the YMCA of the USA's work on impact measurement, training, and leadership development as well as its Activate America and Healthy Living programs. Materials include reports, surveys, frameworks and research, and meeting information.
Dates: 1977-2016; Majority of material found within 2009-2016
Found in: Kautz Family YMCA Archives
Identifier: CBI 172
Abstract The Association of Data Processing Service Organizations (ADAPSO) records document the organization's administration and activities, as well as its involvement in issues affecting member companies, such as antitrust, open network architecture, and software protection and copyright.
Abstract This collection contains the administrative records of the Adath Jeshurun Congregation in Minneapolis, Minnesota from 1884 to 2014. Adath Jeshurun is the first Conservative congregation west of the Mississippi River. B’nai Emet Synagogue of Minneapolis, Minnesota merged with Adath Jeshurun in 2011, and its records are included in this collection as well.
Found in: Upper Midwest Jewish Archives
Abstract Collection contains production materials for one children's book by Adelaide Holl.
Dates: 1967 - 1968
Abstract The collection contains a pencil sketch of Wanda Gag and 5 black & white lithographs.
Abstract Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Found in: Kautz Family YMCA Archives
- Language: English X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1708
- University Archives 806
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 624
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 347
- Social Welfare History Archives 288
- Northwest Architectural Archives 265
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 248
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 215
- Performing Arts Archives 193
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 138
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 105
- Special Collections and Rare Books 36
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 18
- James Ford Bell Library 5 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 679
- Authors, American -- 20th century 572
- Manuscripts for publication 464
- Children's stories, American 449
- Picture books 312
- Illustrators -- United States 292
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 284
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 233
- Drawings (visual works) 226
- Authors, American -- 21st century 145
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 143
- watercolors (paintings) 136
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 132
- Young adult fiction, American 116
- Photographs 107
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 104
- Young adult literature, American 103
- Sketches 98
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 82
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 80 ∧ less
- Ukrainian 51
- Estonian 46
- Finnish 12
- Latvian 10
- German 8
- Italian 8
- Polish 8
- Russian 5
- Chinese 4
- French 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 3
- Hungarian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- English 2
- Czech 2
- Slovenian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Icelandic 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 70
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 64
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 42
- YMCA of the USA 40
- University of Minnesota 38
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 37
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 35
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- Control Data Corporation 30
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 25
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 18
- International Business Machines Corporation 17
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 16
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 15 ∧ less