Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Overview The collection contains the correspondence files, field notebooks, various reports, and photographs and slide sets for the Department of Botany at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1893-1989; (bulk 1921-1982)
Identifier: 572, 915; 916; 917
Overview Collection contains records of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, teaching materials, publications, and photographs produced by the Department of History at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Collection contains the papers of the Department of Pharmacology and of Dr. Arthur D. Hirschfelder, chair of the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
Overview This collection contains the papers of Frederick Klaeber, professor emeritus of English and comparative philology at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1917; 1928-1956
Overview The collection contains personal papers of George Edgar Vincent, president of the University of Minnesota, 1911-1917.
Identifier: 950, 2007-04
Overview Collection contains the records of the Graduate School at the University of Minnesota.
Overview The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Identifier: 912; 1106
Overview Collection contains the papers of the Institute of Technology at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1933-1945; 1954-1961
Identifier: 955; 956
Overview Collection contains the records of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
Overview Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Administration at the University of Minnesota. They cover the vice presidency of Malcolm M. Willey (1943-1963) as well as his tenure as University dean and assistant to the president (1934-1943).
Identifier: 844; 845
Overview Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Business Administration at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1900-1970; (bulk 1938-1963)
Overview Collection contains the papers of Peter J. Brekhus, professor emeritus of oral diagnosis in the School of Dentistry at the University of Minnesota.
- Names: Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 X
- World War, 1939-1945. 4
- Academic Freedom. 3
- Buildings 2
- Football 2
- History -- Study and teaching 2
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Beowulf 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Botanical specimens -- Collection and preservation 1
- Botany -- Study and teaching 1
- Brown University. 1
- Campus planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Chemists -- United States 1
- Civil defense 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College administrators -- Minnesota 1
- College athletics 1
- College sports 1
- College students -- Employment 1 ∧ less
- English 14
- Multiple languages 1
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 9
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 5
- Gortner, Ross Aiken, 1885-1942 3
- Morrill, James Lewis, 1891-1979 3
- Snyder, Fred Beal, 1859-1951 3
- Akerman, John D., 1897-1972 2
- Anderson, William, 1888-1975 2
- Bell, James Ford, 1879-1961 2
- Diehl, Harold S. (Harold Sheely), 1891- 2
- Freeman, Edward Monroe, 1875-1954 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Jenks, Albert Ernest, 1869-1953 2
- Leland, Ora Miner, 1876- 2
- Lind, Samuel C. (Samuel Colville), 1879- 2
- MacMillan, Conway, 1867-1929 2
- Mann, Charles August, 1886- 2
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 2
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 2
- Schaper, William August, 1869-1955 2 ∧ less