Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 1759
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
The collection contains written material for one title written by Ada Litchfield.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to five titles illustrated by Adam Rex.
Collection contains production materials for one children's book by Adelaide Holl.
The collection contains a pencil sketch of Wanda Gag and 5 black & white lithographs.
The collection contains illustrative materials for one picture book created by Adriana Mazza Saviozzi.
The collection contains written material for works authored by Adrien Stoutenburg, including titles she wrote in collaboration with Laura Nelson Baker.
Adrienne Adams' collection focuses on her work as an illustrator of children's picture books. The collection includes illustrations, studies, artist's dummies, text proof paste ups, and portions of a galley. The material is organized by title.
The Allen Collection contains both illustrative and written production material from three titles between the years 1949 and 1967, including corrected typescripts, notes, and black and white ink illustrations.
The collection contains written material for one children's book by Agnes Szudek published under the pseudonym Mary McCaffrey.
The Aileen Fisher papers contains written production material for several books written by Fisher, as well as clippings and correspondence related to her career as a writer and poet for children.
The Aingelda Ardizzone Collection contains written production material from one children's book written by Ardizzone.
The Alan Arkin papers contains written production material for one children's picture book from 1972.
Collection includes ink illustrations for two children's books.
The collection consist of a bound photocopy of a manuscript for one title by Albert Likhanov.
The collections contains material related to the publishing of a new edition of one children's book written by the late Albert Bigelow Paine.
The collection contains a corrected proof for one title published by Albert Roland.
Collection contains illustrations, jacket sketches and a related production material for several books illustrated by Aldren Watson.
The collection consists of original art for a single children's book illustrated by Alec Buckels.
Alex Flinn's papers typescripts and proofs for two young adult novels written by Flinn.
The collection consists of manuscripts and correspondence and original art work for a single title.
Contains correspondence and material related to a translation of a Dutch children's book into English by Alison and Alexander Gode.
The collection consists of typescripts for two latin translations by Alexander Lenard, as well as postcards and miscellaneous artwork.
The collection consists of one black and white drawing of Tom Thumb.
The collection contains written production material for nearly two dozen children's books written by Slote.
The collection contain illustrative materials by Alice and Martin Provensen.
Papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. Collection contains production material for three titles published between 1935 and 1956 and includes manuscript and illustrative material. Collection also contains some miscellaneous water colors done by Alice Dalgliesh.
- Collecting Area: Children's Literature Research Collections X
- Children's literature, American 825
- Authors, American -- 20th century 719
- Manuscripts for publication 695
- Children's stories, American 564
- Illustrators -- United States 379
- Picture books 376
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 157
- Authors, American -- 21st century 153
- Young adult fiction, American 145
- Young adult literature, American 143
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 123
- Sketches 118
- Color separation (technique) 93
- Detective and mystery stories 83
- Fairy tales 74
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 71 ∧ less
- English 1701
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- English 13
- German 7
- Multiple languages 5
- Russian 4
- Swedish 4
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- French 2
- Latin 2
- Norwegian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Amharic 1
- Chinese 1
- Danish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Japanese 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Undetermined 1 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 76
- Jesus Christ 10
- Columbus, Christopher 9
- University of Minnesota. Children's Literature Research Collection 6
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 6
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 4
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 4
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 4
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 4
- Sendak, Maurice 4
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 4
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Brown, Margaret Wise, 1910-1952 3
- Bunyan, Paul (Legendary character) 3
- Dewey, Ariane 3
- Duvoisin, Roger, 1900-1980 3
- Flannery Literary 3
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 3
- Godwin, Laura 3 ∧ less