Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 252
Content Description The Adam Shilling files document the YMCA of the USA's work on impact measurement, training, and leadership development as well as its Activate America and Healthy Living programs. Materials include reports, surveys, frameworks and research, and meeting information.
Overview Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Overview Records documenting the Metropolitan Minneapolis YMCA interactions with various related organizations, including the Ladies Auxiliary, Minneapolis Y Wives, Minneapolis Church Athletic Association (MCAA), and the Y Men's International clubs.
Overview Collected reports, primarily quarterly and annual, of North American YMCA foreign secretaries working in various cities in China.
Overview The collection includes invoices, pamphlets, program information, leases and other materials involving the two Army YMCA branches at Fort Hamilton and Fort Totten in the 1950s though 1980s.
Overview Collected materials from the Bedford Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located in Brooklyn. Covers early history and founding, focuses on the 1960s and 1970s with special attention to the Board of Managers and vocational training.
Overview Collected records of the Bowery Branch of the New York YMCA, from its early history to its merger with the YMCA Vocational Service Center in 1945.
Overview Collected photographs from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, primarily exterior and interior building shots and athletic activities, as well as group photos.
Overview Collected minutes, program brochures, event memorabilia, fundraising and financial records, operations and policy materials, and annual reports, yearbooks, and other publications, from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Overview Collected minutes, reports, correspondence, pamphlets, flyers, governing documents, fund raising material, program information and publications primarily from the Brooklyn Central branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Overview Records of the Butler Street YMCA, which served primarily the African American community of Atlanta from 1894 to 2012.
Overview Collected brochures, clippings, branch publications and reports from the Carlton YMCA branch in Brooklyn..
Overview Correspondence, speeches, writings and biographies of Cephas Brainerd, secretary general of the YMCA International Committee from 1867-1892.
Overview Papers of Channing H. Tobias, who served as senior secretary of the YMCA's Colored Work Department from 1924 to 1946, documenting his work in the area of race relations.
Overview Papers of Charles Kellogg Ober, documenting his work in the student movement of the YMCA.
Overview Includes Board of Managers minutes and brochures from the Chinatown branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Overview The collection contains the personal papers and office files of Clement A. Duran, known as Pete Duran, founder of the YMCA's Youth in Government program.
Identifier: Y. USA. 33
Overview Collection contains primarily correspondence of Clifford Petitt with other YMCA leaders and an extensive manuscript autobiography of Clifford Petitt.
Overview Reports, correspondence, publications, and other records of the Colored Work Department and predecessor programs, established as avenues for African American participation in and service to the YMCA.
Overview Collection includes Board of Managers minutes.
Overview Collected minutes, planning documents, newspaper clippings, brochures, flyers and program announcements from the Cross Island (formerly Eastern Queens) branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Overview Papers of Dalton McClelland, documenting his work as general secretary in India, special secretary of the YMCA International Committee for North Africa, the Middle East and Asia, as well as representative of the YMCA World Alliance to the United Nations.
Overview Papers of Darius Alton Davis, mostly relating to his YMCA career during the 1930s and 1940s, particularly his work with World War II prisoner-of-war camps. The collection also includes personal correspondence between Davis and his wife and their daughter while she was at college.
Overview Papers of agricultural industrialist and YMCA Archives patron Richard C. "Dick" Kautz, documenting his volunteer work as chairman of the National Board of the YMCAs United States and for the World Alliance of YMCAs, as well as for the Muscatine, Iowa YMCA.
Overview The collection contains the Dodge branch Board of Managers meeting notebooks.
Overview Collected materials from the Eastern District Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. The collection covers governance, administration, facilities, and the history of this branch.
Overview The collection consists of materials related to the work of Edward Arnoldi, long time staff member of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Overview Correspondence, diaries and other papers of Emma Young Dickson, documenting her service with the YMCA in France during World War I.
Overview Papers of Eugene Barnett documenting, in part, his work with Chinese YMCAs and his international travels in his role as general secretary of the International Committee.
Overview Collected materials from the Flatbush Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located in Brooklyn. This collection consists of governance, public programs, fundraising and development, financial information, and facilities.
- Collecting Area: Kautz Family YMCA Archives X
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 152
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 96
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Photographs. 31
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 30
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 25
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 21
- Young Men's Christian associations 19
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 17
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) 10
- African Americans -- Social conditions 9
- Brochures 9
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 9
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 9
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance 8
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States 8
- Prisoners of war. 7
- Young Men's Christian associations -- China 7
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 7 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 78
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 48
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 36
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 17
- National Board of the Young Men’s Christian Associations. International Division. 14
- Mott, John Raleigh, 1865-1955. 11
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States. 11
- World Alliance of YMCAs. 11
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York. 10
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America. 9
- United States. Agency for International Development. 9
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of Minneapolis. 7
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Armed Services Dept. 6
- Ober, Charles K. (Charles Kellogg), b. 1856. 6
- Young Men's Christian Association of Metropolitan Minneapolis. 6
- Brooklyn Young Men's Christian Association. 5
- McBurney, Robert Ross, 1837-1898. 5 ∧ less