Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 485
The file contains "A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk'" from Council of Cooperating Libraries dated 1984.
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
The collection contains office calendars from the UMD Academic Dean dated between 1950 and 1981.
The collection contains member files, memos, and near-prints from the Academic Officers Group between 1976 and 1978.
The file contains continuous appointment proposals from UMD dated between 1979 and 1981.
The file contains proposals for the University Choice and retrenchment made between 1982 to 1985.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Office of Academic Support and Student Life from between 1973 and 1990.
The collection contains office files from the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Support and Student Life dated between 1976 and 1987.
The collection contains committee reports from the Ad Hoc Committee from 1972 to 1974.
The collection contains a members' file from the UMD Administrative Advisory Committee dated between 1980 and 1983.
The collection contains Board Member's files regarding the Alice Tuohy Tweed Foundation from the Raymond W. Darland Collection dated from 1954 to 1987.
The collection contains scrapbooks, letters, and musical scores for compositions by Dr. Addison dated between 1928 and 1984.
The collection contains office files from the UMD American Indian Studies Program from 1971 and 1981.
4 volumes of student papers from Robert Evans' course, American Philosophy and Culture.
The collection contains the original UMD flag that was flown in the Elsworth Mountain Region of Antarctica and latert over the South Pole.
The file contains reports and correspondence from the UMD Athletic Committee dated from 1948 to 1970.
The collection contains materials from the UMD Athletics Committee from 1973 to 1981, as well as Basketball coach applications from 1976.
The collection contains minutes and correspondence for the Awards and Honors Committee from 1970 through 1972.
The collection contains information on events in the lecture series, presentation slides and notes, correspondence, bylaws of the committee, and other miscellaneous materials.
The collection contains records relating to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research's Minnesota Analysis and Plan System from 1962 to 1973.
The collection contains a record of the Bicentennial Committee from 1974 to 1975.
The file contains Lab School and Children-Librarian papers from Lorain L. Bissonet dated between 1952 and 1974.
The file contains specification and original architectural blueprints from the UMD Provost's Residence dated between 1967 and 1968.
The collection contains business files from the University of Minnesota Board of Regents from 1966 to 1980.
The collection consists of a draft of minutes from the Board of Regents from 1970 to 1971.
The file contains a committee member file on the Bohannon Hall Dedication Committee from 1974.
The collection contains Tweed Museum related papers from the papers of Professor William G. Boyce of the UMD Art Department dated between 1946 and 1984.
The collection contains budget estimates for the Duluth State Normal School and subsequent Duluth State Teachers College.
The collection contains budget summaries for the Department of Math and Sciences.
The file contains materials relating to building requests from UMD between 1972 and 1973.
- Subject: University of Minnesota Duluth X
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 484
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University of Minnesota Duluth 473
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 364
- Administrative records 268
- Committees 143
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 90
- Reports 80
- Academic departments 79
- Faculty and staff papers 59
- Duluth State Teachers College 58
- Meeting minutes 52
- Libraries. 35
- State Normal School at Duluth 24
- Photographs 21
- Annual reports 15
- Student organizations 14
- Shared governance 9
- Agendas 6
- Special events 6
- Greek letter societies -- Minnesota 5
- Audio-visual materials 3 + ∧ less
- English 482
- English 3
- University of Minnesota Duluth 359
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- Duluth State Teachers College 40
- Duluth State Normal School 17
- Galaway, Burt 6
- Bohannon, Eugene W., 1865 October 13-1955 May 09 5
- Darland, Raymond W., Provost, 1911-1987 4
- Lake Superior Basin Studies Center 4
- University of Minnesota Education Association 4
- Chamberlin, Dr. Thomas W. 3
- Nute, Grace Lee, 1895-1990 3
- Pearce, Don 3
- Bridges, Robert A. 2
- Bureau of Business and Economic Research 2
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 2
- Griggs, Richard L., 1886 December 8-1987 May 16 2
- Johnson, Harry C. 2
- Minnesota Public Interest Research Group. (MPIRG) (1971 - ) 2
- North Central Association of College and Schools. 2
- UMD Student Association 2 + ∧ less