Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 8259
3-Legged Race New Theater and Performance records
This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
3rd Infantry Regiment, Minnesota National Guard scrapbook
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and Program of Instruction of a Minnesota National Guard unit’s annual encampments.
Collection contains the records of Minnesota 4-H, administered by the Center for Youth Development, University of Minnesota Extension.
7-11 Campaign to Change Standards 7 and 11 collection
14th Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment records
The collection contains newspaper clippings, 1929–1948; photographs circa 1898, scrapbook with newspaper clippings,1887–1898; and two letters, 1889–1930.
20% Theatre Company Records
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
40 and 8, Voiture 919 records
The collection contains a dismantled scrapbook, 1945-1946, and two scrapbooks, 1952-1953 and 1968-1970.
1918 Fire, Remembered by Dagmar Westin Michler
One brief tape, recorded when Dagmar Westin Michler was 78 years old.
1918 Forest Fire documents
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
2140 Woodland Avenue, Duluth items
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
A. (Alexandria) LaFaye Papers
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
A Century of Minnesota Architecture photographs
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
A. Dale Riley papers
Collection contains copies of plays collected by A. Dale Riley, Assistant Professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
A. L. Klemi papers
Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
"A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk.' Council Of Cooperating Libraries
The file contains "A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk'" from Council of Cooperating Libraries dated 1984.
A. Moorman and Company collection
Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
A & U: America's AIDS Magazine Publications
This record represents the run of A & U: America's AIDS Magazine held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1996 up to 2006.
A. William Hoglund papers
This collection consists of both published and unpublished materials pertaining predominantly to the history of Finnish American communities, but also includes the history of various ethnic groups, immigration history, and agricultural history; materials are all related to A.W. Hoglund's teaching career and personal life and include personal and work related correspondence, family records, papers and research.
A Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective Records
The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Aamunkoitto Temperance Society (Brooklyn, New York) records
Records (1887-1901) of the Aamunkoitto Temperance Society (Brooklyn, New York) include membership lists and minutes.
Aarand Roos papers
Manuscripts, correspondence, speeches, brochures, programs, clippings collected or created by Aarand Roos, a linguist (PhD in FinnoUgri Languages) diplomat (10 years consul N.Y., N.Y. - right hand for consul Ernst Jaakson), speaker of many languages, writer - fiction and non-fiction (10 major works, numerous articles). Maaja Tobias Duesberg - his wife.
Aario Marist papers
Correspondence, newspaper clippings and copies of newsletters containing articles about artists and writers collected and/or written by Aario Marist (1905-1991), an actor, theater teacher and director, active in Estonia, France and Canada (Montreal).
Aarne Vahtra papers
Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
Aaron Bohrod Collection
The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
Aaron Fine Papers
The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
Aaron Judah Collection
The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
AAUP (American Association of University Professors)/UMD Faculty Unionization Files
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
Abe Sperling papers
This collection consists of papers and documents relating to Abe Sperling and his time at North High School in Minneapolis, as well as his time as a Major with the Burma Road Engineers.
Abigail Garner Papers
The collections contains correspondence, manuscripts, book publicity and cover art, notes, speeches, videotapes, news clippings and tee-shirts.
Abortion Rights Council of Minnesota records
The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1551
- University Archives 854
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 342
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 870
- Authors, American -- 20th century 761
- Manuscripts for publication 744
- Children's stories, American 601
- University of Minnesota Duluth 506
- Photographs 438
- Illustrators -- United States 394
- Picture books 394
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 392
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 384
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 335
- Drawings (visual works) 303
- Administrative records 288
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 210
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 179
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5970
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 83
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less