Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 7653
This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and Program of Instruction of a Minnesota National Guard unit’s annual encampments.
Collection contains the records of Minnesota 4-H, administered by the Center for Youth Development, University of Minnesota Extension.
The collection contains newspaper clippings, 1929–1948; photographs circa 1898, scrapbook with newspaper clippings,1887–1898; and two letters, 1889–1930.
The collection contains a dismantled scrapbook, 1945-1946, and two scrapbooks, 1952-1953 and 1968-1970.
One brief tape, recorded when Dagmar Westin Michler was 78 years old.
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
Collection contains copies of plays collected by A. Dale Riley, Assistant Professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
This collection consists of both published and unpublished materials pertaining predominantly to the history of Finnish American communities, but also includes the history of various ethnic groups, immigration history, and agricultural history; materials are all related to A.W. Hoglund's teaching career and personal life and include personal and work related correspondence, family records, papers and research.
The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Records (1887-1901) of the Aamunkoitto Temperance Society (Brooklyn, New York) include membership lists and minutes.
Manuscripts, correspondence, speeches, brochures, programs, clippings collected or created by Aarand Roos, a linguist (PhD in FinnoUgri Languages) diplomat (10 years consul N.Y., N.Y. - right hand for consul Ernst Jaakson), speaker of many languages, writer - fiction and non-fiction (10 major works, numerous articles). Maaja Tobias Duesberg - his wife.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings and copies of newsletters containing articles about artists and writers collected and/or written by Aario Marist (1905-1991), an actor, theater teacher and director, active in Estonia, France and Canada (Montreal).
Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
This collection consists of papers and documents relating to Abe Sperling and his time at North High School in Minneapolis, as well as his time as a Major with the Burma Road Engineers.
The collections contains correspondence, manuscripts, book publicity and cover art, notes, speeches, videotapes, news clippings and tee-shirts.
The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
Photocopied typescript of memoir entitled "Journey to the City: An Immigrant's Experience" by Abraham Ratner, and edited by Marc Ratner. Jewish immigrant family from Ukraine.
Collection contains the papers of Abraham S. Berman, professor of aerospace engineering and mechanics at the University of Minnesota.
The Academic Health Center Office of Communications works within AHC schools, colleges, centers, and institutes to provide communications support for both internal and external audiences. This collection includes brochures and publications, faculty/staff and event photographs, event planning, awards, reports, exhibit materials, production files, and presentations.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1868
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1759
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1132
- University Archives 865
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 289
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 241
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 178
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 38
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 825
- Authors, American -- 20th century 721
- Manuscripts for publication 695
- Children's stories, American 564
- Photographs 425
- Illustrators -- United States 380
- Picture books 376
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 357
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Newspaper clippings 198
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 162
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 157
- Authors, American -- 21st century 154 ∧ less
- English 5353
- Multiple languages 936
- English 929
- Estonian 162
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 85
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 36
- German 33
- Latvian 33
- Italian 29
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 21
- Hungarian 19
- Slovenian 19
- Yiddish 17
- French 11
- Hebrew 11
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 76
- University of Minnesota Duluth 69
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- Duluth State Teachers College 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 22 ∧ less