Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 5938
Overview This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Overview Collection contains the records of 4-H, administered by the General Extension Division of the University of Minnesota.
Overview The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished materials by LaFaye.
Overview The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
Overview Collection contains the papers of A. Dale Riley, professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
Overview Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
Identifier: Tretter: 162
Overview The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Overview Records (1887-1901) of the Aamunkoitto Temperance Society (Brooklyn, New York) include membership lists and minutes.
Overview Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
Overview The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
Overview The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
Overview The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
Overview This collection consists of papers and documents relating to Abe Sperling and his time at North High School in Minneapolis, and his time as a Major with the Burma Road Engineers.
Found in: Upper Midwest Jewish Archives
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 181
Overview The collections contains correspondence, manuscripts, book publicity and cover art, notes, speeches, videotapes, news clippings and tee-shirts.
Overview The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Identifier: uarc 93
Overview Collection contains the papers of Abraham S. Berman, professor of aerospace engineering and mechanics at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: CBI 61
Overview Contains literature about computer hardware, software, and systems that originated or were developed at specific academic institutions. Since many universities can be identified with certain developments in information processing, this collection provides some access to information about projects (such as Project MAC, and the ILLIAC, ORDVAC, and Whirlwind computers) and systems (such as ALOHA). Information about any one topic is not necessarily comprehensive, e.g. there may be only a few items...
Overview The Academic Health Center Office of Communications works within AHC schools, colleges, centers, and institutes to provide communications support for both internal and external audiences. This collection includes brochures and publications, faculty/staff and event photographs, event planning, awards, reports, exhibit materials, production files, and presentations.
Overview The collection consists of 27 sets of drawings for a variety of buildings design by Sandy Ackerberg, Ackerberg and Cooperman, or Ackerberg Associates, architects. There are specifications available for 14 of the commissions.
Identifier: CBI 115
Overview Contains presentations, transcripts, and tapes of sessions on the history, current state of the art, and potential future developments of information network, as well as a conference brochure and schedule.
Overview The collection contains written material for one title.
Identifier: CBI 157
Overview A collection of corporate, government, and user group documents regarding the development, implementation, and use of the Ada programming language.
Overview Certificates, diplomas of Kirsti and Taavo. correspondence of the family, Journal "Triinu" article, newspaper clippings, programs, books: "Judging and Coaching Women’s Gymnastics" by K.Kjeldsen, C.O.Bowers, J.U.Fie, A.B.Schmid; "Who’s Who Gymnastics 1973" by US Gynastics Federation; "Su palet ma otsin" by L.-A.Parlo (poetry); "Ad Astra" by H.Visnapuu (poetry); "Elurada" by K.E.Sööt (poetry); "Juhan Simm Sõnas ja Pildis" (Tallinn 1975, book about J.Simm); "Mart Saar Sõnas ja Pildis" (Tallinn...
Overview Collection contains photographs of punk and subculture musicians and audiences.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Overview Papers (1930-1935) of Adam Kattainen, a Finnish American temperance advocate, consist of poems and speeches. Also included are minutes (1942-1943) of the Alango-Field (Minn.) Red Cross.
Overview Papers (1920-1965) of Adam Podkrivacky, a former president of the First Catholic Slovak Union, consist of personal and organizational papers. The official documents of the FCSU constitute the bulk of the collection, including financial records, membership lists, and photographs.
Overview This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to five titles illustrated by Adam Rex.
Content Description The Adam Shilling files document the YMCA of the USA's work on impact measurement, training, and leadership development as well as its Activate America and Healthy Living programs. Materials include reports, surveys, frameworks and research, and meeting information.
Found in: Kautz Family YMCA Archives
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1726
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1518
- University Archives 834
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 354
- Social Welfare History Archives 282
- Northwest Architectural Archives 262
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 251
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 203
- Performing Arts Archives 187
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 148
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 110
- Special Collections and Rare Books 28
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 22
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Authors, American -- 20th century 211
- Estonian 211
- Children's literature, American 192
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 147
- Displaced persons 124
- Children's stories, American 113
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings. 94
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 81
- Religious life 64
- Manuscripts for publication 63
- Drawings (visual works) 60
- Jews -- Minnesota 59
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 57
- Picture books 53
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 48
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 46
- Photographs. 42 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 77
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 48
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 34
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 30
- University of Minnesota 29
- Control Data Corporation 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 22
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 16
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 16
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15
- Bly, Robert 14 ∧ less