Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 6015
Overview Collection contains typescripts and a proof for one children's book title by Ann Crowell.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 185
Overview This collection contains notes, meeting minutes, budgets, proposals and corespondents from Ann DeGroot's involvement with the organizations she served on and was an active member from the 1970s-2000.
Overview This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
Overview The collection contains proofs and typescripts related to three young adult novels written by Ann Halam.
Overview The collection contains correspondence and a corrected typescript, for one title.
Overview Collection contains 1 illustration for 1 title, plus 2 miscellaneous sketches
Overview The collection contains 3 original colored illustrations for 3 titles.
Overview The collection contains written materials for 37 titles in the "Baby-Sitters Club" and the "Baby-Sitters Little Sister" series of books.
Overview The collection contains written production materials for 2 titles, and includes holographs, some corrected, corrected typescripts, some photocopied, corrected page and jacket proofs, dummies, correspondence, notes, photocopies of illustrations, front matter, corrected galley proof, layout notes, and a magazine.
Overview The collection contains written production material, and includes typescripts, some corrected, much correspondence, layout notes, clippings, page proofs, pamphlets, front matter, a book proposal, flap copy, reviews, an ad, an article, promotional material, an exercise, an internet printout, photocopies of illustrations, a book jacket, research material, and galley proofs.
Overview Contains holographs, typescripts, galley proofs, correspondence, etc. for three of Nolan's children's books.
Overview The collection contains typescripts and production material for titles by Ann Warren Turner.
Overview Papers (1940- ) of Philip and Anna Wasylowsky include correspondence and minutes of the American Ukrainian Republican Association, and correspondence, publications, and clippings from the Ukrainian National Association. Materials pertain to Ukrainian Day (Chicago, Ill.), famine in Ukraine (1932-1933), the Shevchenko Commemoration in Washington, D. C., church anniversary booklets, photographs, and other papers of Dr. John E. Smuk, and miscellany.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: SW 195
Overview One folder of photocopies of Anna Raines’ papers.
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Overview Collection consists of handwritten autobiography manuscript, as well as family photographs and documents, and photocopied excerpts from magazine and newspaper articles.
Overview Papers (1950-1959) of Anna Chopek (b. 1912), a retired Ukrainian American lawyer, include a manuscript her father, Elias Chopek, read to a fifth grade class about his immigration to America.
Overview The collection contains a partial proof for the children's book Cyrus Holt and the Civil War.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Correspondence from relatives in Ukraine.
Overview Personal memoir of displaced camps experience.
Overview Excerpt from memoir "Anna's Story", concerning experiences in Augsburg, Germany, Displaced Persons camp, covering the period of Summer 1945 - Fall 1949.
Overview Collection contains papers documenting the career of the prima ballerina, Anna Pavlova.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Overview Papers (1914-1975) of Anna (Barzyk) Procanin include business and personal correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings.
Overview Papers (ca. 1971) of Jewish-Italians David Yona (1901-1975), a civil engineer and writer, and his wife Anna (Foa) Yona, consist of two typed manuscripts of memoirs. David's memoirs cover his childhood through 1932; Anna's cover the years 1932-1945. Also included is a list of David Yona's articles which appeared in La Controcurrente.
Overview The collection contains written materials for 13 titles, and includes typescripts, galley proofs, proofs, bibliography, correspondence, layout sheet, notes, research material.
Overview Anne Fine's papers include drafts and production material for one book written by Anne Fine.
Overview Papers consist of an account of family life in Velkrop, Austria-Hungary (now in Czechoslovakia), in the late 1800s. Guzy discusses agriculture, the role of the churches, marriage customs, housing, folk medicine, foods, clothing, funerals, holidays, and child care.
Overview The collection contains written production materials for two novels written by author Anne Knowles.
Overview The Anne M. Pascarelli Order Sons of Italy in America collection (1942-1981) pertains mostly to the Dorchester, Mass. Order Sons of Italy in America lodges Grazia Deledda Lodge. No. 1783 and Dorchester No. 1848. Grazia Deledda Lodge was chartered in 1936; it merged with the Dorchester Men's Lodge No. 1848 circa 1981. Records of Deledda Lodge No. 1783 consist of meeting minutes from 1960 to 1981. The Dorchester Men's Lodge was founded in 1938. Records consist of minutes (1942-1975),...
Overview The collection focuses on Jauss' work as an illustrator and author of children's books, with emphasis on the former. The collection contains production material for 48 titles published between 1947-75. It includes illustrations done in a variety of media, many with separations, sketches and studies, photostats, layouts, dummies, paste-ups, proofs, samples and swatches, notes, publication information and contracts, correspondence, and some miscellaneous art work. There is also a small amount of...
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1728
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1578
- University Archives 837
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 355
- Social Welfare History Archives 282
- Northwest Architectural Archives 263
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 252
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 205
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 151
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 111
- Special Collections and Rare Books 29
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 22
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Authors, American -- 20th century 254
- Children's literature, American 244
- Estonian 214
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 152
- Children's stories, American 145
- Displaced persons 124
- Manuscripts for publication 102
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 96
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 82
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 72
- Drawings (visual works) 70
- Photographs. 66
- Picture books 64
- Religious life 64
- Jews -- Minnesota 61
- Minnesota 53
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 52
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 79
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 48
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 36
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 32
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 30
- University of Minnesota 29
- Control Data Corporation 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 17
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 16
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15
- Bly, Robert 14 ∧ less