Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 6222
Overview Papers (1904-1987) of Angelo DeLuca (b. 1904), an Italian American poet from Phillipsburg, N.J., consist of articles; correspondence; legal documents; sheet music; drafts; illustrations; greeting cards; clippings;family financial records; and samples of DeLuca's poetry.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Papers (1923-1962) of Angelo Viani (1893-1974) include records of the the Mountaineer Building and Loan Association (Fairmont, W.Va.), OSIA materials including ritual books, photographs, membership applications, incorporation papers of the OSIA West Virginia Grand Lodge (1923), and officers' regalia.
Overview Materials pertaining to A. Speliopoulos' activities in the Daughters of Penelope organization and other programs and organizations of the Greek Americans, predominantly in Minnesota.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials, with an emphasis on the latter. Manuscript material includes typescripts and proofs, and illustrative material includes illustrations done in a variety of media, some with separations, studies, and dummies.
Overview Documentation pertaining to the Italian Americans in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Included are correspondence, newspaper clippings, flyers, pamphlets.
Identifier: Tretter: 191
Overview The Ankha Shamin papers, 1950-2012 includes correspondence, personal writings, publications, informational resources, photographs, artworks, ephemera, and audio-visual material.
Overview The collection contains production materials for two titles by or translated by Ann Pyk.
Dates: circa 1972
Overview The Ann Atwood Collection contains written production material from one title, The Wild Young Desert, published in 1970, including corrected typescripts, galley proofs and paste-up dummies.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence (bulk), clippings, and personal effects of John Berryman, collected or received by Ann Berryman.
Found in: Upper Midwest Literary Archives
Overview Includes material related to the writing of one children's book by Ann Cameron.
Dates: circa 1981-1982
Overview The papers consist of papers related to Ann Conrad Lammers's translation of Rabbit Island.
Dates: 1977 - 1978
Overview Collection contains typescripts and a proof for one children's book title by Ann Crowell.
Dates: circa 1969
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 185
Overview This collection contains notes, meeting minutes, budgets, proposals and corespondents from Ann DeGroot's involvement with the organizations she served on and was an active member from the 1970s-2000.
Overview This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
Dates: 1966 - 2003
Overview The collection contains proofs and typescripts related to three young adult novels written by Ann Halam.
Dates: 2001 - 2007
Overview The collection contains correspondence and a corrected typescript, for one title.
Dates: 1966 - 1967
Overview Collection contains 1 illustration for 1 title, plus 2 miscellaneous sketches
Overview The collection contains 3 original colored illustrations for 3 titles.
Overview The collection contains written materials for 37 titles in the "Baby-Sitters Club" and the "Baby-Sitters Little Sister" series of books.
Dates: 1986-circa 1994
Overview The collection contains written production material for two children's books written by A. (Ann) M. Monson.
Dates: 1987 - 1992
Overview The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Ann McGovern.
Dates: 1960 - 2001
Overview Contains holographs, typescripts, galley proofs, correspondence, etc. for three of Nolan's children's books.
Overview The collection contains typescripts and production material for titles by Ann Warren Turner.
Overview Papers (1940- ) of Philip and Anna Wasylowsky include correspondence and minutes of the American Ukrainian Republican Association, and correspondence, publications, and clippings from the Ukrainian National Association. Materials pertain to Ukrainian Day (Chicago, Ill.), famine in Ukraine (1932-1933), the Shevchenko Commemoration in Washington, D. C., church anniversary booklets, photographs, and other papers of Dr. John E. Smuk, and miscellany.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: SW 195
Overview One folder of photocopies of Anna Raines’ papers.
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Overview Collection consists of handwritten autobiography manuscript, as well as family photographs and documents, and photocopied excerpts from magazine and newspaper articles.
Overview Papers (1950-1959) of Anna Chopek (b. 1912), a retired Ukrainian American lawyer, include a manuscript her father, Elias Chopek, read to a fifth grade class about his immigration to America.
Overview The collection contains a partial proof for the children's book Cyrus Holt and the Civil War.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1747
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1718
- University Archives 841
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Social Welfare History Archives 290
- Northwest Architectural Archives 264
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 263
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 208
- Performing Arts Archives 194
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 157
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 114
- Special Collections and Rare Books 32
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 302
- Authors, American -- 20th century 301
- Estonian 214
- Children's stories, American 189
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 153
- Manuscripts for publication 152
- Displaced persons 124
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 97
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 90
- Photographs 85
- Picture books 85
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 82
- Drawings (visual works) 75
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 69
- Jews -- Minnesota 67
- Religious life 64
- Minnesota 53
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 83
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 44
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 41
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 39
- Control Data Corporation 29
- University of Minnesota 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 24
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 15
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 15
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15 ∧ less