Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 6259
Overview A. Pesti's autobiography, correspondence, essays on various topics, notes, list of Estonian Evangelical Church St. Paul congregation in New York council members, Estonian Students Society church service program, newspaper clippings.
Overview The collection contains illustrative material for ten titles, and includes dummies, illustrations and sketches in a variety of media, some with separations, and double page spreads, some with text overlay
Overview The collection contains illustrative material for 10 titles, plus 1 piece of original art. Included are pencil sketches, dummies, some with typescript, and ink and tempera illustrations, some matted.
Overview Arthur A. Levine is the publisher of many children's literature books, including Harry Potter and Philip Pullman. His papers consists of correspondence, personal and conference material, and editoral files.
Overview Research notes, photocopied articles, letters and miscellaneous writings pertaining to Finnish stone workers in New England.
Overview Contains a corrected typescript and proof for a non-fiction juvenile title by Arthur C. Clarke.
Overview Photograph of the participants in the 7th convention of the National Slovak Society, held on May 21-26, 1899 in Chicago, Illinois. Included are portraits of the founding and leading members of the Society (established in 1890) such as P.V. Rovnianek, A.S. Ambrose, A. Mamatey, M. Feriencik, I. Podkrivacky and others.
Overview Collection contains plans of residences and buildings designed by Arthur Dickey Architects, Inc.
Found in: Northwest Architectural Archives
Overview The collection contains typescripts for three children's books written by Arthur Dorros.
Dates: circa 1991-circa 1993
Overview The collection consists primarily of biographical material on prominent social work figures compiled by Arthur Dunham. Also included in the collection are some records of the National Social Unit Organization, which promoted community organization and community based services.
Identifier: uarc 1142
Overview Contains diaries, photographs, and clippings regarding Arthur E. Schneider's on-site project administration at Seoul National University. Also contains personal materials of Dr. Schneider, professor of forestry at the University of Minnesota.
Overview The collection contains illustrative material for 4 titles, and includes pencil page layout studies, pencil preliminary studies, black and white etchings, color test etchings, pencil studies, a pencil and pasteup study, a pencil and watercolor study, dummies, some the typescript, a pencil and wash study, a pencil and ink study, pencil and watercolor sketches, pencil, watercolor and ink sketches, etchings with watercolor, an etching with storyboard, several sets of prints in progression, and...
Identifier: uarc 733
Overview This collection contains the papers of Arthur Hirschfelder, professor of pharmacology at the University of Minnesota from 1913-1942.
Overview Collection includes inscribed photographs from performers who worked with Arthur J. Gaines, manager of the Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Identifier: SW 165
Overview The collection contains pamphlets on various social activities and issues of interest to Arthur Hillman as well as materials on the Association for the Study of Community Organization (ASCO).
Dates: 1931-1974; Majority of material found in 1936-1949
Overview Collection contains the papers of Arthur J. Madden, professor of chemical engineering at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: CBI 136
Overview The research files contain published literature, government documents, technical reports, and correspondence by the DARPA Information Processing Techniques Office (IPTO) and Bolt, Beranek, and Newman, accumulated by Norberg and Aspray during their DARPA-funded historical study of the IPTO office.
Found in: Charles Babbage Institute Archives
Overview The collection includes copies of his speeches, often reworked for different audiences, articles and publications, tapes of his presentations (1950-1956), and other materials. Also included are some personal correspondence and recordings.
Found in: Upper Midwest Literary Archives
Overview The collection contains three unidentified ink illustrations by English illustrator Arthur Rackham.
Overview The collection contains color proofs for 1 title.
Identifier: SW 270
Overview Collection contains of the papers of Arthur Spindler, a public health and public welfare administrator.
Dates: circa 1965-1976
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Correspondence, clippings, booklets, research papers.
Overview The collection contains the papers and writings of Arthur Upson, poet and lecturer of English at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1880-1945, 1953
Overview Manuscript of a memoir by Arthur Zaia reporting on the life of the Italian immigrants and their descendants in Oswego, New York. Included are three family photographs.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview List of books donated to EAU, info on Estonian Chess Club 1950-1970, biography, personal documents
Overview Newspaper clippings reagarding Baltic history.
Overview The collection contains 11 illustrations on dynabase, including 10 3-color separations and 1 2-color separation. It also includes a dummy in colored pencil.
Overview Papers of Arturo Giovannitti consist of a typescript play entitled "The Alpha and the Omega (In Memory of a very Rich Holy Man)."
Overview Correspondence, personal documents, newspaper clippings, materials pertaining to the Grigors' activities in the Latvian scouting movement and to the Latvian community in Michigan.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1748
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1738
- University Archives 841
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Social Welfare History Archives 289
- Northwest Architectural Archives 270
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 264
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 209
- Performing Arts Archives 196
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 163
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 115
- Special Collections and Rare Books 32
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 313
- Authors, American -- 20th century 311
- Estonian 214
- Children's stories, American 196
- Manuscripts for publication 160
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 153
- Displaced persons 124
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 97
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 93
- Picture books 87
- Photographs 86
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 82
- Drawings (visual works) 76
- Jews -- Minnesota 71
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 70
- Religious life 64
- Minnesota 53
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 83
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 44
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 41
- YMCA of the USA 41
- Control Data Corporation 29
- University of Minnesota 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 24
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 15
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 15
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15 ∧ less