Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 8280
Abortion Rights Council of Minnesota records
The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
Abraham Ratner papers
Photocopied typescript of memoir entitled "Journey to the City: An Immigrant's Experience" by Abraham Ratner, and edited by Marc Ratner. Jewish immigrant family from Ukraine.
Abraham S. Berman papers
Collection contains the papers of Abraham S. Berman, professor of aerospace engineering and mechanics at the University of Minnesota.
Abstracts of title, Duluth, Minnesota
The collection consists of eight abstracts of title representing property in the West End of Duluth, Minnesota, and in Fond du Lac, Minnesota.
Academic computing collection
Academic Dean’s Office Calendars
The collection contains office calendars from the UMD Academic Dean dated between 1950 and 1981.
Academic Health Center Office of Communications records
The Academic Health Center Office of Communications works within AHC schools, colleges, centers, and institutes to provide communications support for both internal and external audiences. This collection includes brochures and publications, faculty/staff and event photographs, event planning, awards, reports, exhibit materials, production files, and presentations.
Academic Officers Group
The collection contains member files, memos, and near-prints from the Academic Officers Group between 1976 and 1978.
Academic - Professional Staff
The file contains continuous appointment proposals from UMD dated between 1979 and 1981.
Academic Program Priorities Draft
The file contains proposals for the University Choice and retrenchment made between 1982 to 1985.
Academic Support and Student Life, Office of. Office Records
The collection contains office records from the UMD Office of Academic Support and Student Life from between 1973 and 1990.
Academic Support and Student Life. Office of Vice Chancellor. Office Files
The collection contains office files from the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Support and Student Life dated between 1976 and 1987.
Access for All / Disability Resources posters
Contains event and awareness posters produced by the University of Minnesota Duluth's Access for All, Disability Resources, and Diversity Commission.
ACCESSline (Waterloo, IA) Publications
This record represents the run of ACCESSline held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1988 up to 2009.
Aché: the Bay Area's Journal for Black Lesbians Publications
This record represents the run of Aché: the Bay Area's Journal for Black Lesbians held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from across the whole span of the newspaper's publishing years.
The collection consists of 27 sets of drawings for a variety of buildings design by Sandy Ackerberg, Ackerberg and Cooperman, or Ackerberg Associates, architects. There are specifications available for 14 of the commissions.
ACT One Conference materials
Contains presentations, transcripts, and tapes of sessions on the history, current state of the art, and potential future developments of information network, as well as a conference brochure and schedule.
Ad Hoc Committee Reports
The collection contains committee reports from the Ad Hoc Committee from 1972 to 1974.
Ada B. Litchfield Papers
The collection contains written material for one title written by Ada Litchfield.
Ada programming language materials
A collection of corporate, government, and user group documents regarding the development, implementation, and use of the Ada programming language.
Adalbert and Family Virkhaus papers
Adam DeGross photograph collection
Collection contains photographs of punk and subculture musicians and audiences.
Adam Kattainen papers
Papers (1930-1935) of Adam Kattainen, a Finnish American temperance advocate, consist of poems and speeches. Also included are minutes (1942-1943) of the Alango-Field (Minn.) Red Cross.
Adam Podkrivacky papers
Papers (1920-1965) of Adam Podkrivacky, a former president of the First Catholic Slovak Union, consist of personal and organizational papers. The official documents of the FCSU constitute the bulk of the collection, including financial records, membership lists, and photographs.
Adam Rex papers
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to five titles illustrated by Adam Rex.
Adam Shilling files
The Adam Shilling files document the YMCA of the USA's work on impact measurement, training, and leadership development as well as its Activate America and Healthy Living programs. Materials include reports, surveys, frameworks and research, and meeting information.
Robert M. Adams stock certificates
The collection contains stock certificates in mining and land companies in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Adamson family papers
Personal documentation, passports, certificates from displaced persons camps in Germany, materials pertaining to Estonian American cultural activities in New York.
The Association of Data Processing Service Organizations (ADAPSO) records document the organization's administration and activities, as well as its involvement in issues affecting member companies, such as antitrust, open network architecture, and software protection and copyright.
Adas Israel Congregation records
This collection consists of administrative material relating to Adas Israel Congregation in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1768
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1556
- University Archives 854
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 873
- Authors, American -- 20th century 763
- Manuscripts for publication 746
- Children's stories, American 603
- University of Minnesota Duluth 511
- Photographs 439
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 397
- Illustrators -- United States 396
- Picture books 395
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 387
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 336
- Drawings (visual works) 304
- Administrative records 292
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 211
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 181
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5991
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 84
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less