Showing Collections: 7381 - 7410 of 8187
The collection contains material collected by Tina Welsh in the course of her work with the Women’s Health Center and the Building for Women in Duluth, Minnesota. The materials were intended to document the history of those two projects.
2 boxes of books, papers, articles, photos and other material
The collection contains pencil and watercolor illustrations for two titles.
This collection contains nine tintypes of three sizes. All are damaged to varying degrees. All are portrait photographs
The file contains papers regarding Title IX regarding sexual discrimination and equal opprtunity from 1976.
Collection contains the personal papers of Tobias Schneebaum, artist and noted anthropologist of native tribes.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, event programs and other materials documenting Finnish American activities in Minnesota.
The collection contains plans, photographs, job files, and specifications for hundreds of architectural and engineering commisions in the Midwest and western United States.
Collection contains the papers of Tom B. Jones, Regents' professor emeritus of history at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains selected papers of Tom Fletcher, art aficionado and Quatrefoil library art committee founding member.
The Tom Lichtenheld Papers collection contains production material pertaining to the production of eleven children's books and one unpublished work created by Tom Lichtenheld.
The collection contains an ink drawing for one title illustrated by O'Sullivan.
The papers (1918-2004) of Tometaro Kitagawa (1876-1962), a Japanese born American businessman, consist of 44 diaries (some diaries contain loose items -- 1920, 1939, 1949, 1950, 1958), transcripts of the diaries, two photographs, and a catalog from the store Kitagawa owned and operated in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The diary transcripts were created by his descendants starting in the late 1980s, and completed in the early 2000s. The majority of the collection in English, with some Japanese.
The collection contains ink illustrations and studies, watercolors, and a tempera illustration for eight children's books created by Tomi Ungerer.
Tomie dePaola's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for over 160 books written and/or illustrated by dePaola, including original artwork, drafts, proofs, and correspondence, and related materials.
This collection consists of corrected typescript, dummies, page proofs, correspondence and research materials for books written by Toni Buzzeo.
The collection contains the professional papers of Toni McNaron, professor emeritus of English and women's studies at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains selected papers, textiles, and ephemera from Toni Pangborn primarily relating to feminism, women who love women, and women's music festivals.
The collection contains material for one title published in 1970.
Materials pertaining to Estonian and Estonian American student fraternities, including correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, annual reports, and bylaws.
Born 1948 in Germany - Conductor, Texas, Nevada Opera Co., St. Olaf College Orch. MN, Music director, Longview Sym, Orchestra Texas. Documentation about T. Kalam musical career, was collected by his mother, Erika Kalam, and sent to Kadi Tekkel, and is used in her articles about Tõnu Kala.
Tony Chen's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty titles published between 1966 and 1985, as well as material for one story, The Seeing Stick, published in a textbook. The collection includes illustrations, separations, studies, dummies, a photostat, and one page of correspondence.
Contains illustrative work for several children's books illustrated by Tony Palazzo.
Collection contains illustrations and production material for children's books and magazines illustrated by Tony Waters.
The collection consists of production materials for published titles by Tonya Bolden.
The collection contains a photograph album, a scrapbook, and correspondence.
The Torma-Silvola family papers (ca. 1901-1979) consist largely of scrap-books; photographs; and organizational materials from various Finnish American groups.
Records contain meeting minutes, grant prospectuses, reports, newsletters, brochures, correspondence, and questionnaires relating to the activities of the Total Information for Educational Systems (TIES) program.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Tourism Management and Development Center dated between 1972 and 1987.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1509
- University Archives 851
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 339
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 197
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Photographs 434
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 358
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 266
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5894
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 363
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less