Showing Collections: 7411 - 7437 of 7437
Abstract Records (1905-1952) of Jugoslovanska Socialisticna Zveza (Jugoslav Socialist Federation) (Chicago, Illinois) include correspondence, minutes, financial records, membership lists, and other material of the Federation. Also included are records of the Federation's "Prosvetna Matica," the Junior Order of the Federation, and its publications Proletarec, Majski Glas, and Ameriski Druzinski Koledar. Branch records include Chicago, Cleveland, Clinton (Indiana), Waukegan (Illinois), Piney Forks (Ohio),...
Abstract The Yumi Heo papers contain original art related to six children's books illustrated by Heo.
Dates: circa 1995-circa 2006
Abstract This collection consists of one oversize photographic print from the book Viva Frida by Yuyi Morales.
Dates: circa 2014
Abstract The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
Identifier: SW 65
Abstract The United Service Organizations for National Defense Inc. (USO) was established in 1941 by the National Jewish Welfare Board, the Salvation Army, the National Board of the Young Women's Christian Association, the National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States, the National Catholic Community Service, and the National Traveler's Aid Association to provide coordinated and expanded social services for military personnel and their families. These records document...
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Identifier: 984; 985; 986; 2001-34
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the YWCA at the University of Minnesota.
Zapadni Cesko-Bratrska Jednota (ZCBJ), Lodge Boleslav Jablonsky No. 219, Poplar Grove Township, Roseau County, Minnesota records
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Collection consists of a minute book of the lodge covering the period of 1914-1960. Included are also photocopies of photographs of the building, and a copy of the National Register of Historic Places nomination for which it is recently being considered.
Zapadni Cesko-Bratrska Jednota (ZCBJ), Lodge Jonasova Ratolest No. 107, Lincoln County, Minnesota records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The Jonasova Ratolest Lodge No. 107 of the Zapadni Cesko-Bratrska Jednota was organized on April 7, 1901. The organization served the Czech community of approximately 260 individuals (in 1910) which was centered five to six miles south of Canby, Minn. Meetings were held in the Bohemian Hall, located in Hansonville Township of Lincoln County. The lodge remained active into the 1950s.The Bohemian Hall of Lincoln County, Minnesota was built sometime between 1901 and 1906, and served as the meeting...
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Records (1850-1984) of Zapadni Cesko-bratrska Jednota, Lodge No. 44 (Freeborn County, Minn.) consist of photocopied documents and newspaper clippings pertaining to the Lodge. Also included is a photocopy of an historical essay by John R. Lukas entitled "The Bohemian Settlement".
Identifier: uarc 111
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Zbigniew M. Bochniarz, senior fellow at the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Papers of Zdenka Rypka (1894-1975) include family correspondence, diaries and notebooks, photographs, scrapbooks and clippings. The collection also includes her handwritten transcriptions of Czech folk songs, as well as published programs and other material from Czech American fraternal organizations. Selected items from the collection have been digitized and are available in the University of Minnesota's U Media Archive and on the Digitizing Immigrant Letters project website (see "Digital...
Abstract Collection contains plays, scripts, notebooks, photo albums, playbills, clippings and scrapbooks.
Abstract Zenas Potter's illustrative papers are for one children's book written by Miriam Clark Potter in 1960
Dates: Before 1960
Abstract The collection consists of a booklet with photographs explaining the company’s products.
Dates: circa 1955
Identifier: uarc 635
Abstract Collection contains one small bound notebook outlining the constitution and by laws of the Zenobian Society at the University of Minnesota. .
Abstract The collection contains 1 original ink illustration for 1 title.
Abstract 此小捐献里面有从中国女权主义和LGBT组织来的小册子与别的文件。A small donation of pamphlets and other documents from LGBT and feminist organizations in China.
Dates: 2016 - 2018
Abstract The collection contains written production material for three novels written by Zibby Oneal.
Dates: 1978 - 1985
Abstract The collection contains written production materials for books written by Zilpha Keatley Snyder.
Dates: circa 1964-1999
Scope and Contents The collection contains four scrapbook volumes of newspaper clippings of company advertisements, bread industry advertisements, and related newspaper stories on Zinsmaster and its competitors (1919-1934). There are also black and white 8x10 photographs of the silver trophy and four wrapped loaves of Zinsmaster's bread (March 22, 1925), Duluth Zinsmaster Co. open house at the plant, one colored architect’s rendering of Zinsmaster plant (11X14), and one original architectural ink drawing of the...
Dates: 1919-1977; Majority of material found in 1919-1934
Abstract Autobiography, correspondence, diaries, contracts, handbills, manuscripts, newspaper clippings, published articles, speeches, photographs and tour itineraries of or collected by the Balokovics.
Abstract The papers (1910-1976) of Zlatko Ivan Kerhin (1881-1968) include correspondence; genealogical information; minutes; photographs; programs, sheet music and other materials of Croatian American musical societies; reminiscences by Kerhin's daughter Zora; and scrapbooks. Records of the Croatian Union of Gary (Ind.); the Jefferson Club of Gary (Ind.); the Society Preradovic (ca. 1930-1970s); and the Society Mihanovic (ca. l930-l950s) are included.
Abstract Collection contains photos, videos, slides, and publicity.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Collection consists of both manuscript and print sheet music. Zofia Kowalska participated in the Twin Cities International Institute's Festival of Nations with the Polish group.
Abstract Collection contains administrative records, publicity, and video recordings.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of 8x10 negatives of C. Bruce Nimmo's work at the Zweifel-Nimmo Studio, Oliver Iron Mining company negatives, and negatives of Duluth business clients.
Abstract The collection consists exclusively of negatives. The nearly 1000 negatives cover the dates 1942-1954 and were apparently made for the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range railroad and the Oliver Iron Mining Co.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1848
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1754
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 986
- University Archives 856
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 355
- Social Welfare History Archives 293
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 277
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 234
- Performing Arts Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 167
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- Special Collections and Rare Books 37
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 25
- James Ford Bell Library 15 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 702
- Authors, American -- 20th century 586
- Manuscripts for publication 488
- Children's stories, American 463
- Photographs 404
- Duluth (Minn.) 329
- Picture books 324
- Illustrators -- United States 315
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 306
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 257
- Drawings (visual works) 246
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 201
- Newspaper clippings 196
- Minutes 186
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 162
- Publications 152
- Scrapbooks 152
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 151
- watercolors (paintings) 147 ∧ less
- English 5017
- English 1047
- Multiple languages 949
- Estonian 155
- Ukrainian 118
- Finnish 81
- Undetermined 53
- Latvian 33
- Russian 33
- German 28
- Italian 25
- Hungarian 19
- Polish 19
- Slovenian 18
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 18
- Yiddish 15
- Hebrew 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Czech 8
- French 8 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 72
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 55
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 53
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- YMCA of the USA 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18 ∧ less