Showing Collections: 7411 - 7440 of 7649
Collection consists of correspondence, minutes, membership cards and lists, and miscellanous printed material pertaining to cooperative organizations and youth auxiliaries. Also includes clippings and photocopies concerning the 1913-14 Michigan copper strike and correspondence on a 1980s effort to restore the Italian Hall in Calumet.
The Wilbur C. and Elsie C. Phillips papers document Wilbur Phillips's development of the Social Unit Plan, a democratic neighborhood structure that emphasized citizen participation in community affairs. It also reflects Wilbur and Elsie's early-20th century reform activities in New York, Milwaukee, and Cincinnati, especially their efforts to improve child health by addressing the need for pure milk and educating mothers in the principles of child health and home sanitation.
The Wilde Roast Cafe records include menus, publications, correspondence, awards, ephemera, and architectural drawings as well as campaign materials from co-owner Tom DeGree.
In early 2000, the Wilder Research Center conducted a survey among four major immigrant groups in the Twin Cities area: Hispanic, Hmong, Russian, and Somali. The study was commissioned by the Saint Paul Pioneer Press as part of its civic journalism initiative, with funding from the Knight-Ridder Foundation. The IHRC and IHRC Archives agreed to store the digital files containing the survey data and provide access to the survey results to researchers via this finding aid.
The collection consists of original material for eighteen titles written or illustrated by Bronson, including typescripts and holographs, and ink, pencil and crayon illustrations.
The collection contains a report card, second grade teaching certificate, teacher’s contract, two record books for Miss Wilkinson’s select school, compositions by Miss Wilkinson, and a photograph of Clifford Wilkinson as an infant.
The collection contains production material related to two non-fiction books written by Will Barker, as well as typescripts for various articles, and greeting cards.
This collection consists of production material related to works written by author Will Hobbs.
The collection contains production material for one novel and several short stories by Will Shetterly.
Contains typescripts for one juvenile novel by Will Weaver.
Collection contains colored proof sheets for one children's book.
Papers belonging to Willard Crakes, including images, ephemera, book reviews and publications that relate to Sherlock Holmes.
Collection contains only the plans for the Apache Plaza shopping center, the second enclosed shopping mall constructed in Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Willard W. Cochrane, professor emeritus of agricultural economics at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of the professional papers and correspondence of Willard Hartup, Regents Professor Emeritus in the Institute of Child Development. Hartup was at the University of Minnesota from 1963-1997.
Collection contains the papers of Willem J. Luyten, professor emeritus of astronomy at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Willes Barnes Combs, faculty in the Department of Dairy Husbandry at the University of Minnesota from 1924 to 1959.
This collection includes full scale working drawings of furniture on commission and in stock, as well as photos by the William A. French Furniture Company.
Memoranda and correspondence related to William Higinbotham's evaluation of the EDVAC project for the Atomic Energy Commission (1948-1949) and a letter related to Brookhaven's interest in building a computer (1955).
The collection contains the personal papers of William A. Howes, President of the YMCA of Greater New York from 1966 to 1982.
Contains miscellaneous files of William A. Markell, president of the YMCA of Greater New York from 1982 to 1990.
The collection contains illustrative material in various media for 1 title.
Collection contains documents and papers regarding the dismissal of Dr. William A. Schaper, chair of the political science department of the University of Minnesota, in 1917.
Papers of Wilhelmine Tomingas, Estonian handicrafts propagator in displaced persons camps, including her research paper - "Resurgence of religion in modern world", and of her husband William Tomingas, writer and political researcher, including his manuscript "Vaikiv Ajastu", facsimiles and copies of articles, correspondence for the years 1973 - 1980, photocopies of various periodical pubications from 1906-1940, and Estonian congressional minutes from 1934.
Collection contains the papers of William Anderson, professor of political science at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of William B. Lockhart, dean of the Law School at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of original art for two titles published between 1961 and 1962. It includes ink illustration.
Collection consists of materials related to William Beyer's dissertation "Searching for Common Ground, 1940-49: an American literary magazine and its related movements in education and politics" (University of Minnesota, 1988). Included are drafts of chapters, research notes, bibliographies, and catalog cards with bibliographic information on sources relevant to William Beyer's dissertation research.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1868
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1759
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1129
- University Archives 864
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 289
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 241
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 178
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 38
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 825
- Authors, American -- 20th century 721
- Manuscripts for publication 695
- Children's stories, American 564
- Photographs 425
- Illustrators -- United States 380
- Picture books 376
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 356
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Newspaper clippings 198
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 162
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 157
- Authors, American -- 21st century 154 ∧ less
- English 5349
- Multiple languages 936
- English 929
- Estonian 162
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 85
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 36
- German 33
- Latvian 33
- Italian 29
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 21
- Hungarian 19
- Slovenian 19
- Yiddish 17
- French 11
- Hebrew 11
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 76
- University of Minnesota Duluth 69
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- Duluth State Teachers College 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 22 ∧ less