Showing Collections: 7441 - 7470 of 8187
The collection contains minstrel show programs for 1951, 1952, 1955 shows and five partial audio tapes of additional, undated shows.
The records include articles of incorporation; constitutions; registers of ministerial acts; membership rosters; parish council minutes; treasurers' reports; minutes and reports of clubs, guilds, and Sunday Schools; Sunday bulletins; and annual reports.
The collection contains two pieces of correspondence related to one picture book by Trish Marx.
The collection contains letters to Truelsen's daughter and business letters, 1816–1932 and two scrapbooks containing news clippings covering Truelsen's term as mayor of Duluth, Minnesota, 1896–1902.
Collection contains sheet music, posters, playbills and research notes on the theatre, Mormon heritage and family history.
Collection contains taped interviews conducted by Truly Latchaw.
Photographer Truman D. Goresline took these photographs while visiting friends at Partridge Lake, now called Colby Lake that is located, in the Aurora-Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota area. The photos are from the years 1908-1919, and include scenes of lake activities and landscapes.
Collection contains the papers of Truman E. Rickard, alumnus of the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Truman Raymond Nodland, professor in the Dept. of Agricultural Economics at the University of Minnesota.
Correspondence, accounting documents and other business records.
"Tuomi School Yearbook, Reunion Issue, 1977; Classes of 1909-1942"
The collection contains articles on the Tupper Family Association, membership cards, executive committee meeting announcements, reunion notices and business letters especially concerning the Association and the Tupper house, and Tupper’s own life history.
The collection contains scrapbooks from the Tweed Museum of Art at the University of Minnesota Duluth. The scrapbooks include newspaper and magazine articles, pamplets and other emphemera, and photographs.
The collection contains secretary’s journals.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
Photographs of the building, indoor and outdoor activities and athletic events at the Highland Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York or its predecessor, the 26th Street Branch.
Collected branch histories, brochures, minutes, correspondence, reports, newspaper clippings and publications of the Twenty-Sixth Ward, Highland Park, Twelve Towns and North Brooklyn branches of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Zines, flyers, buttons, banners, and t-shirts pertaining to the Twin Cities Avengers, formerly the Lesbian Avengers, and Dyke Marches in the Twin Cities.
The collection contains records of the Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus.
The Twin Cities GLBT Oral History Project Collection contains administrative documents, audio records, notes, and transcripts of interviews with individuals from the GLBT communities in the Twin Cities and the surrounding area.
The Twin Cities Goodtime Softball League (TCGSL) Records includes publications, communications, administrative documents, photographs, artifacts, apparel and audiovisual materials related to the organization.
Collection contains the records of the Twin Cities International Program, which offered annual four-month training and exchange programs for professional youth and social workers from foreign countries.
Collection contains articles of Incorporation (1983), printouts from the TCOG Bulletin Board list serve discussions, and FOG correspondence and other materials.
The Twin Cities Pride Records comprise the organizations administrative records, as well as Pride event memorabilia.
This collection contains the records of the Twin City Home and Community Section of the Minnesota Association of Family and Consumer Sciences and the Minnesota Association of Family and Consumer Sciences.
Collection consists of financial and membership records, activity reports, materials pertaining to events organized by the camp, correspondence.
Contains three tapes of Twin Ports and Regional Labor History Conference proceedings.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
Collection consists of five ledgers and notebooks containing handwritten finacial and membership records of the organization.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1509
- University Archives 851
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 339
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 197
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Photographs 434
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 358
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 266
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5894
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 363
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less