Showing Collections: 7441 - 7470 of 8521
Collection contains a photostat of a dust jacket for Tobias and His Big Red Satchel.
Records (1901-1954) of the Virginia, Minnesota, Suomi-Synod Evangelical Lutheran Congregation consist of baptism; confirmation; marriage and funeral registers as well as financial records.
The collection contains bound volumes including printed copies of reports from Duluth Public Schools Superintendents to the Board of Education.
The collection contains a subscription book to the Superior Gazette; a Superior, Wisconsin paper published by Richard Relf.
The collection consists of Superior Hiking Trail Association minutes from Nov. 26, 1990 and mailings, publicity, and events items.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Supportive Service Program from 1963 to 1981.
A collection of newsletters, correspondence, documents, and clippings relating to LGBTQ people in the Unitarian Universalist church, as well as miscellaneous buttons and a geode.
This collection documents Susan Hirschman’s tenure as an editor of children’s literature from 1967-2001. The materials are primarily correspondence between Hirschman and the authors and illustrators working with Greenwillow Books.
The collection contains illustrative material for one title.
This collection contains materials for non-fiction children's books written and/or photographed by Susan Kuklin.
The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, proofs, and production material for children's books by Susan Roth.
The collection contains written material for one children's book by Susan Lowell.
The collection contains written production material for one children's book written by Susan Marie Swanson.
The collection contains written production material for one novel by McLean, as well as personal papers.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to five published titles, professional articles, and emphemera.
This collection consists of production material for books by author Susan Pearson.
The collection contains illustrative material for a children's book by Susan R. Nevil.
illustrations and text proofs for Why Did He Die?
Contains a typescript for one novel by Susan Sallis.
The collection contains typescripts, proofs, and related materials for children's and young adult books by Susan Terris.
The collection contains illustrative material for a dozen children's books illustrated by Susanne Suba.
Materials pertaining to Finnish American farm and labor movement, mainly in Michigan and Minnesota in the early 20th century. Included are posters, photographs, periodicals, and other print materials.
The collection contains written production material for four books by Staples.
The collection includes corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Suzanne LaFleur.
The Suzanne Stark Morrow Papers contain a corrected typescript for one children's book by Morrow.
Records (1905-1950) of Sv. Lovrenc and Sv. Mihel (St. Lawrence and St. Michael) Churches (Dolenjsko, Slovenia) consist of parish chronicles and surveys of emigrants from the Sv. Mihel parish.
Collection consists of meeting agendas and minutes, executive committee elections records, correspondence, membership records, event announcements and program brochures, materials documenting publication activities of SVU, organizing of confereneces and world congresses.
The collection contains one journal of expense account information for various railway camps including those at Mud Lake, Cass Lake and Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota. Much of the information includes food and equipment expenses.
The collection contains three letters to Swanstrom from the State Senate and U.S. House of Representatives, a pledge to serve faithfully as trustee of the town of Oneota, a photograph of Swanstrom and a photograph of his home.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1917
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1582
- University Archives 858
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 385
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 335
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 275
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 206
- Performing Arts Archives 188
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- UMN Morris West Central Minnesota Historical Research Center 103
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 91
- Special Collections and Rare Books 46
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 23
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 3 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 900
- Authors, American -- 20th century 773
- Manuscripts for publication 759
- Children's stories, American 620
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- Photographs 448
- Illustrators -- United States 435
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 421
- Picture books 415
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 370
- Duluth (Minn.) 368
- Drawings (visual works) 327
- Administrative records 296
- Correspondence 225
- Estonian 214
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 196
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178 + ∧ less
- English 6219
- English 950
- Multiple languages 913
- Estonian 173
- Ukrainian 139
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 45
- German 42
- Russian 40
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 20
- French 15
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Hebrew 13
- Czech 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less