Showing Collections: 7471 - 7500 of 7649
William Matsen's manuscript (1985) consists of a typescript of the Matsen family history entitled "And the Last Shall Be First."
Collection contains plans, job files, and microfilm for over 100 buildings in and near Austin, Minnesota, designed by architect William Milbrath.
The collection contains illustrative material for 13 titles, and includes original watercolors, original black and white illustrations, original ink drawings, separations, layouts, original pencil sketches, original colored illusstrations, an illustrator's dummy, a corrected silverprint dummy, progressive color proofs, a pencil sketch and ink sketches with artist's notes.
Collection contains the personal papers of William L. Nunn, director of University Relations at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two books by Steele.
This collection contains the papers of William Parmly Dunn, an associate professor of English at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of William Paul Kirkwood, professor of journalism at the University of Minnesota.
The Du Bois collection contains artwork on 18 boards for one title My Grandson Lewby Charlotte Zolotow and illustrated by DuBois.
The collection includes research materials for Trotter’s book, Priest of Music: The Life of Dimitri Mitropoulos. Extensive research and interviews of noted musicians were done by Oliver Daniel who died before he could write the biography.
Personal and professional papers of social work educator, William Schwartz. Included are teaching notes, course materials, correspondence, board and committee files, records and journals, and various working files.
The collection contains proofs for two Robert Louis Stevenson books, illustrated by William Sharp/
The collection consists of personal and professional papers of William Skinner Cooper, professor of botany at the University of Minnesota.
This collection consists of typescripts and galley proofs related to titles written by William Sleator, both full length and short stories, published between 1970 and 2011. There is also related correspondence, book reviews, research materials and clippings, as well as personal papers and correspondence.
Collected photographic images from the William Sloane House branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located on West 34th Street in Manhattan. The bulk of the images are from the early days of the Sloane House in the 1930s and from the WWII era, when the YMCA partnered with the United Service Organizations to provide services to people in the armed forces.
Collected minutes, reports and studies, fund-raising material, program information, and printed material about the William Sloane House YMCA located in New York City and covering the period 1927-1995.
Collection contains the papers of William Stearns, professor of history at the University of Minnesota.
The collection includes a dummy for Roland the Minstrel Pig and original illustrations for CDB!, by William Steig
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Stobbs.
The collection contains a corrected proof and front matter for one title by William Suggs.
Papers consist of sheet music, letters, scrapbooks, and photographs.
Collection contains the papers of William T. Harris Jr., director of the University of Minnesota news service and assistant director of University relations.
The collection contains letters written to William (Bill) Phillips upon his retirement; documents concerning his tenure at the YMCA of the Greater Houston Area, the YMCA of Greater Seattle and the Central Florida YMCA; speeches, articles as well as personal correspondence.
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
The William Wilcox (W.W.) Robinson papers contains written production material from five titles published between 1934 and 1963.
The collection contains illustrations for one children's book illustrated by William Winter.
Collection contain production material for one nonfiction children's book by William Wise.
The collection contains poems by Edith Williams. Themes of the poems include Duluth, veterans, soldiers, and the military.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1868
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1759
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1129
- University Archives 864
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 289
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 241
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 178
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 38
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 825
- Authors, American -- 20th century 721
- Manuscripts for publication 695
- Children's stories, American 564
- Photographs 425
- Illustrators -- United States 380
- Picture books 376
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 356
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Newspaper clippings 198
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 162
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 157
- Authors, American -- 21st century 154 ∧ less
- English 5349
- Multiple languages 936
- English 929
- Estonian 162
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 85
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 36
- German 33
- Latvian 33
- Italian 29
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 21
- Hungarian 19
- Slovenian 19
- Yiddish 17
- French 11
- Hebrew 11
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 76
- University of Minnesota Duluth 69
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- Duluth State Teachers College 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 22 ∧ less