Showing Collections: 7471 - 7500 of 8275
Toni Pangborn Papers
The collection contains selected papers, textiles, and ephemera from Toni Pangborn primarily relating to feminism, women who love women, and women's music festivals.
Tonje Aas Papers
The collection contains material for one title published in 1970.
Tonu and Siiri Marvits papers
Materials pertaining to Estonian and Estonian American student fraternities, including correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, annual reports, and bylaws.
Tonu Kalam papers
Born 1948 in Germany - Conductor, Texas, Nevada Opera Co., St. Olaf College Orch. MN, Music director, Longview Sym, Orchestra Texas. Documentation about T. Kalam musical career, was collected by his mother, Erika Kalam, and sent to Kadi Tekkel, and is used in her articles about Tõnu Kala.
Tony Chen Collection
Tony Chen's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty titles published between 1966 and 1985, as well as material for one story, The Seeing Stick, published in a textbook. The collection includes illustrations, separations, studies, dummies, a photostat, and one page of correspondence.
Tony Palazzo Papers
Contains illustrative work for several children's books illustrated by Tony Palazzo.
Tony Waters Papers
Collection contains illustrations and production material for children's books and magazines illustrated by Tony Waters.
Tonya Bolden Papers
The collection consists of production materials for published titles by Tonya Bolden.
Inez M. Torell papers
The collection contains a photograph album, a scrapbook, and correspondence.
Torma-Silvola Family papers
The Torma-Silvola family papers (ca. 1901-1979) consist largely of scrap-books; photographs; and organizational materials from various Finnish American groups.
Total information for educational systems records.
Records contain meeting minutes, grant prospectuses, reports, newsletters, brochures, correspondence, and questionnaires relating to the activities of the Total Information for Educational Systems (TIES) program.
Tourism Management and Development Center. Office Records
The collection contains office records from the UMD Tourism Management and Development Center dated between 1972 and 1987.
Tovarystvo ukrainskykh studentiv-katolykiv (TUSK) "Obnova" (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) records
Meeting minutes, flyers, event programs of the Philadelphia chapter of the Association of Ukrainian Catholic Students.
Charlemagne Tower letters
The collection contains one personal letter written by Tower and two letters to Charlemagne Tower from his cousin A. Tower.
Tower (Minn.) Monument Dedication film
A monument commemorating the first iron ore shipment in the state of Minnesota, which was made from Soudan on July 30, 1884, was dedicated on July 30, 1934. This monument is located near the Soudan Mine. This collection consists of a film made at the dedication.
Town of Duluth Board of Supervisors records
The collection consists of a minute book of the Town of Duluth Board of Supervisors, 1886 – 1893.
Town of Duluth School District Number 4 records
The collection consists of a record book giving annual meeting reports, treasurers’ reports, teachers contracts, treasurers bonds, teachers’ wage notices, and acceptances of office positions.
Town View Improvement Corporation records
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
Tracy F. Tyler papers
Collection contains the papers of Tracy F. Tyler, professor of education at the University of Minnesota.
Trade catalog collection
Collection contains over 7,000 trade catalogs assembled by the Northwest Architectural Archives for research and reference purposes.
Trans Youth Support Network (TYSN) Records
This collection consists of the administrative records of the Trans Youth Support Network, a non-profit organization in Minneapolis that ran from 2004 to 2015.
Transgender Commission records
Collection consists of records related to the Transgender Commission of the University of Minnesota.
Transgender Research Guide
This research guide presents a summary of holdings in the collection that are primarily relevant to transgender research. Researchers are encouraged to search in MNCAT, and the Tretter Collection finding aids to supplement these results.
Transportation and railroad department records
Records of the Railroad Department and later Transportation Department. Material includes secretary reports, information on the potential expansion of railroad work into foreign countries, as well as convention and conference reports. Also included is information on selected railroad branches, which ranges from a note card outlining basic information about the building to multiple folders containing minutes, reports and publications.
Traphagen and Fitzpatrick papers
Collection contains the blueprints for the Torrey Building, in Duluth, Minnesota, designed by the architectural firm of Traphagen and Fitzpatrick.
Travelers Aid Association of America records
The Travelers Aid Association of America records contain board and committee minutes and reports, conference programs and proceedings, directories of local Travelers Aid services, procedural manuals, bulletins and newsletters, reports and program analyses, scrapbooks, and teaching materials.
Travelers Aid Society of Minneapolis Records
Treial Family papers
Personal documents, diplomas from New York University (School of Medicine), correspondence, programs, University of Tartu (School of Medicine) curriculum, Esto '80 postcards, Sorority Filiae Patriae lists of members.
Trella Lamson Dick Papers
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one novel by Trella Lamson Dick.
Trench and Camp newspaper
Summary of YMCA Archives holdings for thirty different editions of Trench and Camp, a newspaper published by the YMCA's National War Work Council for various U.S. Army camps during World War I.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1767
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1556
- University Archives 854
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 352
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 872
- Authors, American -- 20th century 763
- Manuscripts for publication 746
- Children's stories, American 603
- University of Minnesota Duluth 511
- Photographs 439
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 397
- Illustrators -- United States 395
- Picture books 395
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 386
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 336
- Drawings (visual works) 304
- Administrative records 292
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 211
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 181
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5986
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 84
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less