Showing Collections: 7471 - 7500 of 8018
The collection contains the administrative and programmatic records of radio station WLB/KUOM (today known as Radio K), the 10th oldest continuously operating non-commercial radio station in the United States, along with materials created by affiliated persons and organizations.
Collection consists of meeting notes, publications, and photographs of various student groups at the University of Minnesota.
The University of Minnesota web archives contains captured websites that hightlight various academic, administrative, organizational and historical programs and events on campus, dating back to 1996.
The collection consists of the Papers of the University of Minnesota Women's Club, formerly the Faculty Women's Club. The activities of the club are reflected in meeting minutes, scrapbooks, and treasurer's reports, correspondence, newsletters and alphabetical files.
The collection consists of the Papers of the St. Paul Section of the University of Minnesota Women's Club. The club had various names throughout its history and was also called the Get Together Club, the Agricultural Faculty Women's Club and the St. Paul Campus Faculty Women's Club.
Collection contains correspondence and administrative papers of the University of Minnesota Press.
Collection contains the records of University Relations at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains files related to faculty tenure from the UMD University Senate dated between 1981 and 1983.
The collection contains records from the University Senate Committee on Business and Rules from 1971 through 1974.
The collection contains member files from the UMD Senate Committee on Faculty Affairs dated between 1982 and 1985.
The collection contains office files from the University Senate Committee on Faculty Affairs dated between 1981 and 1984.
Records from the University Settlement Society in New York, NY. The small set of files on University Settlement were collected as a resource to write an anniversary book and are not a comprehensive record of the settlement.
Collection contains the records of University Without Walls at the University of Minnesota.
Papers of Uno Plank, Lutheran pastor of the St. Markus congregation in Baltimore, Maryland, include a ledger containing baptism, confirmation, marriage and death records for Estonians in exile; church bulletins; and sermons.
Some personal documents, correspondence, speeches and articles written by Uno Teemant and documents concerning his participation in Estonian orgtanizations. Collection consists mostly of copies of articles and books on Estonian and Russian history, literature, and other topics.
Collections consists of the organization's meeting minutes, correspondence, anniversary event programmes and photographic documentation, copies of branch and member award certificates. Included are also financial records (accounting, reports, fundraising activities) and annual reports.
Organizational records including correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records and photographs.
The collection contains letters from the company, from J.W. Christy Investments of Minneapolis to Harry Roberts, of Solon Springs, Wisconsin, and to George Cheseborough of Duluth.
Collected minutes, reports, correspondence, programs, brochures, and other records related to the Uptown Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Professional photographs and snapshots in black and white and color, of the Uptown Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Subjects include building interiors and exteriors, program participants, athletics and members.
This collection consists of oral histories that explore the post-World War II migration of Minneapolis's Jewish community from the city's North Side to the western suburb of St. Louis Park.
The collection contains a publisher's dummy with color changes, and a jacket proof, for 2 titles.
The collection consists of 11 framed watercolors used for an edition of a single title.
The collection contains the papers of Helen F. Urquhart, assistant professor of education at the DTSC and UMD.
The Ursula Arndt Collection contains written production material from three titles published between 1970 and 1972, part of the 'The Story of Symbols' series, including, printed inside covers, printed ink illustrations, ink paste ups, printed text page with illustrations and other miscellaneous materials.
Collection contains 3 original ink drawings on 1 sheet, for Baba Yaga.
Collection contains correspondence, articles, clippings, administrative materials, color slides, and papers on Base Hospital No. 26.
Collection contains materials relating to various USE conferences, including meeting minutes, proceedings, technical papers, conference notes and newsletters.
Collection consists of theological texts and religious literature by Uuras Saarnivaara, a Finnish American pastor. Included is a small amount of correspondence.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1887
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1433
- University Archives 866
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 292
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 264
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 833
- Authors, American -- 20th century 729
- Manuscripts for publication 704
- Children's stories, American 572
- Photographs 430
- University of Minnesota Duluth 390
- Illustrators -- United States 382
- Picture books 380
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 291
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 288
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Administrative records 203
- Newspaper clippings 199
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 174
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166 + ∧ less
- English 5733
- English 934
- Multiple languages 920
- Estonian 168
- Ukrainian 132
- Finnish 91
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 39
- Italian 37
- German 36
- Latvian 34
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 23
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11
- Czech 9 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 302
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 77
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- Duluth State Teachers College 43
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less